⋆˚✿˖°ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞⋆˚✿˖°

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴘɪᴄʏ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ, ꜱᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ!

"Ni'la?" Neytiri said softly, and everyone watched as the girl's eyes fluttered open and closed. "Mom?" The girl's voice came out as a rasp, and Lo'ak quickly grabbed her a cup of water.

"Here, Ni'la," Lo'ak handed the cup to her, but when Ni'la tried to sit up, her arms gave out on her as her body was extremely weak. "Let me help you," Ao'nung murmured, placing his hand in the middle of her back as he slowly pulled her up.

"I'll go get Ronal," Jake said as he ran out of the pod to go find the Tsahik.

The group watched as Ni'la downed her cup of water before she asked Lo'ak for another. She was extremely thirsty, and after three cups, she could have probably still gone for another two, but she wanted to ask everyone what happened. She couldn't remember any of the events that happened right before she passed out.

"How are you feeling, Ni'la? Does anything hurt?" Neytiri questioned, and the girl shook her head, feeling disoriented.

She was raking her mind for even a clue as to what happened that would have caused her to pass out. The last thing she remembered was finding Spider, and after that, everything went blank.

"What happened? Why did I pass out?" Ni'la asked.

Neytiri glanced at her children and motioned for Lo'ak to take Tuk out of the room. Spider walked into the mauri pod as he saw that Ni'la was finally awake, but he quickly walked out when Lo'ak explained that Neytiri wanted him to take Tuk out of the pod.

Spider knew Lo'ak would need help entertaining Tuk, but he understood why Neytiri wanted her daughter to leave. The youngest Sully child didn't need to hear that her brother almost died and that Ni'la had died in the process of saving Neteyam, only to be resuscitated by Jake.

Once Tuk had been taken out of the pod, Neytiri started to explain the best she could. "Neteyam got shot, and when I got there, your hands were on his chest," The mother started to explain, and as she continued, memories flooded Ni'la's mind as she started to remember what happened.

There was so much blood.

Neteyam was in agonizing pain, and Ni'la had taken it away.

"Wait, if Neteyam got shot, then why didn't he have a gunshot wound?" Ao'nung asked, confused.

The Sully family looked at each other because only a few of them knew why Neteyam didn't have an injury. However, they couldn't explain why he didn't have a gunshot wound because the only one who could do that was Ni'la.

"I healed him," Ni'la said, and Ao'nung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "But he would still have a hole in his body, and he doesn't," The boy glanced at Neteyam, whose gaze was trained on his sister.

Ni'la sighed in frustration as she didn't know how to explain it to them. She would have to show them for them to understand, but she didn't want to hurt anyone. "It would be easier if I could show you," She explained, and as if on cue, Kiri rushed in with an injured Rotxo.

It wasn't a serious injury, but it would be enough to get the point across. "Rotxo, come here," Ni'la said, and both teens stopped any movement as they looked at Ni'la with wide eyes.

"You're awake?" Kiri said as she rushed over to her sister, and pulled her into her arms. "I woke up a little bit ago," She murmured as she hugged her sister back.