19. Enjoy the Show

Lovebomb/ Bronn out now!

"Daemon!" Avalon declared pulling from Rhaenyra and running on wobbly legs to Daemon, he picked her up spinning her around and Rhaenyra's body slumped as she stared back at them. 

"Which one has got you feeling glum?" Davina questioned. Rhaenyra tensed at Davinas voice. "Come on I know that look." Davina assured. "Which one though?" 

"I dont know what you are talking about." Rhaenyra assured grabbing another bottle of wine and taking a long sip. 

"Avalon then." Davina agreed. "She's a cutie." 

"Dont tell." Rhaenyra begged. 

"I would never kiss and tell." Davina agreed. "BUt Avalon sways for the right woman." Rhaenyra stared back at her. 

"You?"

"We were experimenting." Davina agreed. "I prefer men in my bed but silver is not my speed. Women are more work unless you want to get finger banged and that just doesnt get the same effect as a cock." Davina informed her. "But you are young, have you kissed anyone before?" 

"No." Rhaenyra admitted. 

"Dont worry, plenty of time, you are young and men will be lining up- who were we talking about- Avalon! Thats right." Davina recalled.

"Shut up please Davina." Rhaenyra begged following Daemon and Avalon off. 

"How rude!" Davina called after her. "Oh hey Lukas," she purred leaning into a knight on the island, he smiled kissing along her neck. 

Rhaenyra didnt know what she was doing following Avalon and Daemon. But here she was. Snooping around when she heard them, saw them, they stumbled into a room and Rhaenyra wanted to see what it was, what it was like, she knew she should have ran the other way, this was personal and private but she was envious of what they had, she wanted that. 

"I missed you." Avalon purred. Rhaenyra hid behind the curtains disappearing behind the heavy fabric.

'Oh my Avalon," Daemon kissed along her neck, pulling at her dress and letting it fall to the floor. "What are you doing with davina? You know she always gets you into trouble." 

"What are you doing here?" Avalon countered. "You thought i was at the capital." she challenged. She stood confident, naked before him. Rhaenyra peaked out and she couldnt take her eyes off of Avalon. she wore nothing except her valyrian steel necklace. It rested just above her beast. 

''I saw Mouse fly over and knew where you were headed." Daemon corrected. She just smirked in response. "Avalon, you werent thinking of doing unspeakable things without me... were you?"

"Maybe, good thing you showed up then." Avalon corrected. 

"Avalon.' he grumbled. She got up on her toes and kissed him gently on the lips. Lips barely touching. Daemon grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her mouth up to his. Kissing her long and hard her fingers pulling at his clothes while hand moved down to her bare ass.

He picked her up dropped her onto the bed she bounced a little at the force. She smiled up at him still as he pulled off his shirt. Rhaenyra knew she should look away or make herself known or something besides standing here behind the damn curtains watching the woman she loved get fucked right in front of her. Looking at Daemon, the way the muscles in his back moved as he climbed over Avalon, Rhaenyra thought she might love him too, might want him at least, as Avalon got to have him. 

Avalon's head tipped and her back arched her eyes fluttering closed and Rhaenyra couldnt look away. Daemon had his mouth on her perfect cunt and Rhaenyra was hiding, watching, hating herself. Avalons head turned slightly and she saw Rhaenyra watching. Rhaenyras breath hitched in her throat. 

But Avalon didnt look mad or upset or even embarrassed she just looked at Rhaenyra, her mouth agape and her eyes soft as her chest heaved with every panting breath.

Rhaenyra swallowed the lump in her throat but her eyes still not able to look away. Then a moan escaped Avalon lips, her feet curling around Daemon's shoulder and her head tipped back into the pillow Rhaenyra pulled the curtains around herself hiding her face. But she listened to every sound. Their lips joining together and their bodies smacking roughly colliding. Every moan and every sound that escaped Avalon's lips.

+

When Rhaenyra saw Avalon the next morning Rhaenyra didnt say anything and Avalon didn't mention it. She ate her fruit and sipped her tea but her eyes did seem to wander to Rhaenyra more frequently. But they never spoke a word of it, directly. But her body filled Rhaenyra's mind when she closed her eyes. 

 When Rhaenyra saw Avalon smiling over at her, Rhaenyra knew with complete certainty she was in love with this woman.

"Daemon leave already?" Davina questioned. 

"Yeah, he's a love 'em and leave 'em type." Avalon grumbled. 

"You need to find someone that will stick around.'' Davina suggested. 

"I need to find a collar and keep Daemon here by force." Avalon corrected. 

"Ohhh kinky." Davina declared. "You okay Rhaenyra? You disappeared last night." 

"She was enjoying a show." Avalon offered innocently as she sipped her tea. Rhaenyra's face blushed with color.