chapter seven: keigo chases after me

dabi's pov:
as i kept running emotions rialed uo inside of me like explosions. as i was running i heard feet running behind me, i knew eventualy i would have to stop for breathe but eventualy didnt have to mean now. so i kept running until i felt a hand on my wrist phisicaly restrain me.

i looked around yo see none other than hawks, staring at me with wide eyes and a slightly opened mouth. i dont know when he pulled me in for a hug, but when he did i just melted into his arms and quietly sobbed into his jacket.

when i was able to contain myself enough to talk he let me go and stood infront of me calmer than before.

"so how long?" he asked me "what?" i answered in a confused tone "how long have you had a crush on me i sighed and put my head down "since the first day we met", he froze and stared at me in shock ''that long you have bottled all that up, that long?" he said with the most concerned tone ive ever heard ''yeah".

as soon as i said that i felt a weight pushed against my body but instead of being pushed to the floor i felt a hand under my chin "than i shall end you suffering right now" keigos soft voice wispered into my ear, and soon i felt a pair of lips on mine as i melted and leaned into it. keigo's lips were soft and then a sudden realization hit, i was fucking kissing my crush and it was happenning with both of our consent.

keigo was the first one to pull away, panted from breathing loss. when he caught his breathe and visa virsa i saw a small smile creep onto his face as he caught my waist in his arms and pulled me closer to him and we both shared another kiss exept this time more passionate.

when we pulled apar the second time i was then hit with another realization ''what about the girl at the party'' i asked and keigo smiled softly ''it was a dare darling" he replied, that relived me but i had one more question ''hey, kei?" i asked ''yes?" he replied "what are we now?" i questioned him "what do you want us to be?" ''boyfriends" i wipered softley and hid my head in the crook of his neck "then boyfriends it is!" kei said his voice upbeat.

my wish had come true i had a boyfriend and that boyfriend was keigo. fireworks were silently exploding in my stomach along with eternal screaming from my happieness at the moment but all i did on the outside was smile softley as i nuzzled into keigo's shoulder.

eventualy we decided to walk back into town to his house because his mother was never home and we could do whatevev we wanted.

when we got there we decided to just cuddle, but eventualy i got bored and decide to reach up and give kei a small peck on the cheek as i then leaned back down and continued to lay there starting into nothong while fully embracing keigo's precense.soon enough the tv started playing and a random action romance movie started playing but i recognized the name it was heartstopper, a gay slow burn romance im pretty sure.

we continued watching until the end of season 2 by then i could see keigo was crying but what i didnt know if it was out of happieness or sadness. but after that we turned off the light and fell asleep in each others arms, as i fell into unconsiosness i could hear keigos soft snores, huh looks like he fell asleep before me, that was my last thought before i fell into a dark state of my dreamless haven of relaxation.