𝟎𝟎𝟒. How many rounds?

Start from the beginning

BECAUSE MA REFUSED
TO TALK SPANISH TO ME
WHEN I WAS LITTLE.
Have fun!!!!!!

Idk this guys kinda ugly
ngl but he's nice soo...

PLZ LUCIA😭😭
Stop ur like 30 ........

When Lucia wouldn't answer to Clara anymore, her and Miles were already at their apartment building. They walked up the stairs in complete silence, and once they were in their apartment, the both of them went into their rooms to change. Clara changed into her sleeping shorts, and a loose t-shirt - she probably once stole from Miles -.

As she got out of her bedroom, she saw Miles sitting on the couch, watching Boondocks. Clara sat down next to him, seeking comfort. It was like he could read her mind, because his arm wrapped around her shoulder instantly.

She rested her head on his shoulder, and smiled. The nervousness Clara felt when they were outside completely vanished at that moment, especially when Miles' thumb slowly stroked her arm. "I'm sorry you had to leave within an hour." A soft chuckle left Clara's lips, as she wrapped one arm around Miles' neck.

Once again, he shook his head. "Clara, I ain't even having fun. Plus, I wasn't 'bout to leave you alone." Miles looked down at Clara, who took a deep breath with closed eyes. He slightly smiled when she pushed her glasses up, and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay, then. Honestly, I thought you were hooking up with random girls in the bathroom already." Evilly grinning, she looked up at Miles, but quickly focused on the TV again, since she knew she would turn red if she held eye contact with him again.

Miles loudly scoffed, "I ain't a hoe. Besides, I was sitting at the bar to keep an eye on you. Your reaction to alcohol is shitty."

A smile creeped up onto her face again, and Clara pushed herself off of Miles' shoulder to make eye contact with him. "Oh, really? Are you sure it wasn't because I looked so good you couldn't take your eyes off me?" She half smirked, as she moved onto Miles' lap. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn't completely sobered up, but Clara needed to kiss him.

Of course, that move got a smirk out of Miles, and he moved his hand from her shoulder to her waist. "Maybe. You should find out, ma." When Clara started to close the distance between their faces, his eyes darted to her lips.

She stopped moving when their noses were basically touching, because she just had to prepare herself. When Miles' hand cupped her cheek and was about to pull her closer, Clara closed her eyes, and let it happen. He moved his hand to her nape, as his other one moved to Clara's thigh. Even though she was feeling extremely nervous, her hands snaked to the back of his neck, not allowing him to pull away.

The roommates were moving their lips in the same rhythm, as Miles pulled Clara's body closer to him until she was sitting on his crotch. She immediately felt him, and decided to play a little game. Smirking against his lips, she started slowly grinding on him, earning a soft groan. When a second one was heard, Clara pulled away, and got up.

"I'm feeling kind of tired. Night." As she said that, Miles cocked an eyebrow at her. But Clara simply grinned at him, and took off her shirt before walking into her room and closing the door, where she took of her pants, too. While she opened her bedroom door again, not wearing anything else but her underwear, Miles looked her up and down with a smirk. She walked over to his bedroom, "Just getting my AirPods."

The black haired boy followed Clara's every move with his eyes, so when she turned around to face him as she leaned onto the door frame, both of Miles' eyebrows slightly jumped up. "Are you coming, Miles?" A smile was lingering on her face, but she turned around and hid the fact that she was slightly turning red.

When she did, Miles walked over to his bedroom, immediately shaking his hands onto Clara's waist. "Clares, I-" Before he could say another word, she pressed her lips onto his, and sat down on the bed.

"Shut up, and start doing what I want you to do." It came out as a soft whisper, which broke the kiss for just a second. Miles smirked as he noticed that Clara's voice desperate, and basically attacked her neck with kisses. One deeper than the other, but it did leave marks. He was trying to find her soft spot, but it was difficult. With one hand, Miles pushed Clara down onto the bed, as she tilted her head backwards.

A soft whimper left her lips as Miles kissed a certain spot on her neck, just above her collarbone, and it was clear she was trying to stay quiet - probably to frustrate Miles -. When he started focusing on Clara's soft spot, her moans started becoming more clear. She quickly slid down a bit, not allowing Miles to kiss her neck any more. When she signaled for him to take his shirt off, he didn't waste a second, and threw it into a corner, followed by his sweatpants.

(Yeah cuz idk what kinda ppl are gonna read this - that is, if people even read this -, so I'm gonna wait with writing real smut😭😭🙏 some ppl are so pressed with teens writing smut about characters their age.. ITS NOY THAT BIG OF A DEALLLL I AM NOT AN ADULT!!!)

Miles laid down beside Clara, trying to catch his breath. Never in their lives had they felt like that, but maybe that was the alcohol talking. When Clara reached for her panties that were laying beside the bed, she felt her hair sticking to her neck because of the sweat. After she put them on under the sheets, she shot a quick smile at Miles, who was half smiling, while still catching his breath. Cautiously moving closer to him, Clara rested her head on his chest since his hand was on her back.

His hand slid over to her hair, and Miles started slowly brushing through the back of it. Even though Clara wasn't really a fan of getting involved with people she knows she shouldn't, moments like these with Miles just felt relaxing to her. She knew he cared about her, and the feelings were mutual. Though, she did hope that her thoughts about dating Miles - which started to become more common -, would stop, since she cherished their friendship, and wouldn't want to do anything to ruin it.

While having sex with your roommate sounds like something that would ruin it, Clara knew that it would turn out okay, like last time. Besides, they were drunk, and if Miles would act awkward the next morning she'd pretend like it didn't happen. Clara did feel a bit dirty, since she did sweat a lot in the past half hour. Luckily she was still wide awake, so she'd just take a shower - which would most definitely lead to shower sex -.

And, it did. Clara decided to go lay in her own bed, but Miles came with her, to watch one movie with her. When she turned her laptop on, her and Miles came to talking, and he kept making jokes, just to see Clara smile. That wasn't really necessary, though, since she was already very giggly.

"Hey, Miles?" Clara turned her head to the right and made eye contact with Miles, whose arm was around her. "No strings attached, right?"

Miles nodded, "Mhm. This ain't nothin' but a drunk mistake." A small grin creeped up onto his face, as Clara giggled softly.

A shiver was sent down her spine when she saw Miles looking at her in a way he barely did, making her smile. She paused the movie they were watching, closed her laptop, followed by Miles pressing his lips onto hers.

゚゚。♡ ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~
1918 WORDS

Update!!!!!; OK so I js finished my first week of school, but there's a lot of shit going on rn so my head is too full to think of things to write, and I just don't have a lot of time😭 I'm gonna try and finish at least one chapter today, and I'll try to publish another before next Sunday!!

If u like my story pls vote so I get a bit more motivation to write🙏