Love made me crazy-Taylor Swift

<[Neymar's pov]>
I started taking my shirt of when she slapped me.

"Ouch, wtf is wrong with you" i asked her. Why did she slap me for NO REASON?

"You would cheat on Bruna?! WITH ME?!" She seemed mad

"I mean she cheated first" i said. I don't think i told her that but i thought Bruna would. Guess she didn't cuz Mel looked shocked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked slowly which was kind of freaking me out. I was still standing and she was sitting on the bed looking up at me.

"She didn't tell you? She cheated on me with some Mark dude. I walked in on them which was very disgusting. Wait isn't Mark your childhood best friend or something?" She just looked at me shocked. I mean I'm not surprised. She just found out one of her great friend cheated on her boyfriend, AKA me, with her childhood best friend which I'm still not sure if he is.

"I-I-I don't-um-are-ugh" she was speechless. She just laid back on the bed and stared at the sealing. I didn't know what to so I just laid next to her looking at sealing. We were doing absolutely nothing but than i broke the silence

"Socked much?" She still didn't answer so i just turned around and tried to sleep. But I couldn't for some reason. I was thinking about the situation and well, umm, mine and Bruna's situation-ship we could call it. I still didn't break up with her nor she with me. I felt wrong laying next to Mel but it felt right at the same time. I felt Mel looking at me but I didn't budge to look at her. I couldn't. Guess she can't sleep either. But suddenly i felt something wrap around me. It was her arm. SHE WAS HUGGING ME! WE WERE IN THE SPOON! I WAS THE LITTLE SPOON! Wait what is wrong with me? I still have a gf. I know it is wrong. But damn she is hugging me.

Next thing i remember is that i woke up and nobody was near me. I felt sad. I got up and changed. I got ready to leave and i went to pay.

"Room 3" i said do the cashier. That was the room we stayed in.

"Oh miss Gavira already payed sir, she said you would leave later than her" she said smiling softly. Why tf would she do that? Why would she pay?

"Oh ok, thank you. Goodbye!" I said and left to call Hakimi saying i would pay for their trip since the losers have to pay.

"Hey bro" He said smiling trough the phone.

"Hey bro! I will pay for your guys' trip"

"Oh Melodia already payed" he said still smiling. I felt even more mad. But he continued

"Andddd.... She said if you call to tell you that it's cuz she yelled at you for something Bruna did. She also said sorry" he said. She did that cuz she felt sorry? Does she think I'm a sore loser?

"Oh ok... thanks i guess" i said trying to hide my anger but failed.

"Oh don't be mad Ney she is just trying to be nice" Gavi said spawning from nowhere. I don't know why but I just ended the call. I didn't want to talk to anybody right now. Except Mel. Why do i keep calling her Mel? SHE IS MELODIA, NEYMAR. Whatever i wanted to talk to her but I don't have her number.

"Fuck yourself, Dior girl" i whispered.

Omg i love this chapterrrrr. Exactly 600 words. Also thank you for 5 reads i guess... also i am in my F1 era🏎🏎🏎🏎🏎 anyway school is starting soon and i am about to cryy. I don't know what else to tell you so byeeeee. Love y'all