The truth

When i came home, i started crying. Bruna M is one of my best friends, she is my second favorite in my friend group. She fucking loves him. I had to tell her the truth before he breaks her heard. Auro came running to me. Hugging me while i was crying. Later Gavira also came and stood there waiting for me to talk.

"I was right about him..." i said slowly calming down. Gavira already looked pissed off and Aura was just confused.

"First he flirted with me and i told him gavi is going to beat him, then he pulled me to the backyard and started talking to me how he is going to break up with Bruna" i said

"What he can't do that to her, she loves him" Aura said and Gavi nodded.

"Baby go to sleep and i will talk to Bruna and Anto about it" Aurora said so i just nodded and went to my room.

After some time i heard Gavi yelling. He wouldn't yell at anybody in the house because he is the nice one so it must be Neymar. After some time he came to my room.

"Hey mell?" He said slowly and quietly

"Yes?"

" i had a bit of a fight with Neymar and then had a nightmare..." he was so quiet... i looked at the time. It was 1 am already, i looked back at him

"You want to sleep here?" I asked him and he just nodded i opened my arms for him to come. He is 4 years younger than me but he still acts like a 5 year old. But still his baby side is so cute. He fell asleep but i just couldn't and in the morning i left him in my bed sleeping and i went on a walk. Before i went i kissed his forehead.

When i was on the walk only thing i could think about was Bruna so i texted her.

________________________________

Bru bru✨💗

Hey bru

Hi Mel, what up

Are you ok?

Yea why?

Did Neymar break up with you...

Melodia what are you talking about...

Yesterday he told me he wanted to break up with you...

You are kidding right?

I wish i was... I'm sorry you had to find out this way

________________________________

Drama, drama, dramaaa. Hope you like it tho. Pls comment so i could know what do you want. And since it's my first story it would mean a lot if you voted. Thank you if you will.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️