Ch2: Is That Killua?

Mulai dari awal

'Ah shit, I this going where I think it's is?'

"That's why... the Kurta clan was targeted. The scarlet eyes are a special trait possessed only by the Kurta. When our emotions are hitened the color of our eyes will change, taking on a shade of scarlet. In that state the color of our eyes is considered one of the seven most beautiful colors in the world. And they command a hefty price on the black market."

'Shit, fuck-'

"So, that's why the Phantom Troupe attacked you? Your eyes?"

"...They plucked the eyes from each of my brethren's corpses, not a single one escaped desecration. Even now, I can hear then the anguished screams of their darkened eyes. I swear on my life that I will capture the Phantom Troupe. Once I do I'll avenge my clan by taking back their eyes!

'Shit, fuck, damnit- I should tell dad about this later.'

"That's why you wanna be a Hunter?"

"That's right. If I become a contract Hunter with wealthy clientele, I'll have access to black market information."

"But, you'll have to be the kind of Hunter you hate! You think you'll be able to swallow your pride when you need to?"

"The blow to my pride is nothing. Not when compared to... my clan's suffering."

'That seems like a you problem dude-'

"Well sorry, but I don't have so big noble cause like you do. The only thing I'm after I money."

"That's not true!"

'And how the fuck would you know that-?'

"Of course it is!"

'See? Fucken idiot.'

"It's not! Be honest, do you really believe that money can buy everything? Tell the truth!"

"Damn right I do! At the right price you can buy treasures, dreams, hearts and even people's lives!"

"Take that back Leorio! I will not stand here and allow you to insult the Kurta!"

'Okay so his name's Leorio. Also-mother fucker, no one was talking about the Kurta, so shut the fuck up!-'

"What? It's the truth isn't it? If I had money my friend would still be alive today!"

'Literally nobody cares dude-'

[M] got bored of listening to them so he just zoned out for a bit, after like 30 minutes he was a lot closer to the front. He was also right behind Hisoka and Illumi! So yay he was back with his husbands.

"Boo." [M] said in a monotone voice. "Hello darling~" Hiso said looking back at the younger boy. "Hey..." Illu said. He doesn't like talking that much in front of people he doesn't know, especially when he's in a disguise. "I'm boooooored."

"It seems like we're almost there, so be patient darling~"

"Meanie" [M] said pouting, Hisoka just chuckled a bit.

🖤🩶🤍(Timeskip to when they reach the top of the stair)🤍🩶🖤

"Oh we're here." [M] whispered as they reached the top of the stairs. 'Is this where the second phase starts or are we just stopping for a bit?' [M] thought, looking around and seeing Gon and Killua, a coupe other people were there too but he saw them first.