They went in Om car.....Om start to drive....

Raichand mansion.
Cinema room.

Sneha were sitting and playing game with Abeer and Shivaay......

Shivaay was about to win... but Abeer went to Sneha and held both her hand from behind....he try to help Sneha to control the controller....

Shivaay look at them with jealousy

Shivaay look at them with jealousy....he couldn't see Abeer hand on Sneha. They were so close.....

Sneha look at Abeer....

Shivaay lost the game as he was lost.... He didn't care about the game anyone as his eyes were on Sneha and Abeer....

Abeer win...
Abeer: Snehaa we winnn
Abeer scream break Sneha and Shivaay from their thoughts.....

Abeer kiss Sneha excitedly on her cheeks and carry her and twirl around.

Abeer: We won Sneha... yaaayyy. You beat Bhai.... for the first time someone beat Bhai....

Sneha smile at Abeer.... Abeer put her down and look at his brother.

Abeer: What happen Shivaay?

Shivaay look down then at him....
Shivaay: I am a little tired you. You guys enjoy I think I am going to take a nap..
Shivaay leave without looking at anyone while Sneha look at him leaving....

Abeer: What's wrong with him?

Sneha look down....

Abeer: Okay okay......let's do something thunder..... what say?

Sneha look at Abeer with tears...
Abeer: Thunder what happen?

Sneha: Do you think I am ugly...

Abeer: What the hell are you saying. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever see.

Abeer carry Sneha and went to sit on the chair..
Abeer: You know how special you are for me...

Sneha and Abeer share an eyelock....
Abeer held her face... their lips were about to touch.... But the both of them move quickly...

Sneha realized what she was going to do...

Abeer: Let's go thunder....wait... why don't we watch a movies.

Sneha: You are right.

Abeer: let's watch Rapunzel your favorite.
Sneha smile

They both lay them on the sofa bed... Abeer hold Sneha in his Arm.... He kiss her forehead.
They both watch the movies while Sneha and Abeer were cuddling.

Sneha felt asleep in Abeer arm. He was admiring him...At the same time Shivaay come back and look at them in jealousy!

He left angrily and collide with Bela.
Shivaay: What are you doing here?