015

Saturday...

It has been a month since Valentine's Day but (Name) can't help but feel giddy every time she gets reminded of what happened. She would reminisce with a smile and a contented sigh. Sometimes, she gets reminded of the event in the middle of lunchtime time and her friends would exaggeratedly groan because she will not shut up as long as the memories play in her mind. It was annoying, really, but her friends felt happy (and annoyed).

(Name) laid on Scaramouche's bed with Scara lying on top of you, his head buried in her neck, his arms wrapped around her while she read a book, softly placing the book on top of His head so she could comfortably read, not putting all its weight down. 

They stayed in that position for an hour, Scaramouche took a nap while (Name) read her book. His head was buried on her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist while she read. She bought her book a month ago but couldn't find the opportunity to read it. She was either busy studying, completing her schoolwork, hanging out with friends, having dates with Scaramouche, or was too lazy to start. So when Scaramouche invited her to his house to sleep, she took this opportunity to read it. The book; The Spanish Love Deception, was recommended by a friend, she normally just reads fan fiction or whatever she finds interesting on Wattpad, so when her friend recommended this to her, she hesitated to buy it. She does read books, but it's not every day she opens one and reads, besides, when she wants to read something, she can just download it on her phone. 

But this time she decided to buy the hard copy so she could practice not using her phone, laptop, iPad, and TV all the time. Her eyesight's worsening and she finds herself pondering whether she'll buy new glasses or not. 

She sighed, after an hour and a half, she got bored but still decided to continue reading. She found entertainment by playing with Scaramouche's soft, silky hair but she was still very much so focused on reading. Scara stirred in his sleep by her actions, not used to (Name) playing with his hair while sleeping because normally, when he sleeps, (Name) would be sleeping too. He opened his eyes and let out a grunt. He felt his headache, the kind of ache you'd feel when you wake up from naps.