Yuta sit down and held Jaemin hand.

Jm: how was your booboo..hyungie..

Yt:( smile) I'm fine now. It didn't hurt

Jm: you got booboo because of me..

Yt ( smile ): you also get a booboo because of hyungie hmm ...

Jm ( smile ) : now we are booboo buddies , hehe

Everyone face lit up and they ali smile hearing Jaemin’s cute words and giggles again , even Mark  and Renjun also smile at look at their brother’s with loving eyes.

Yt( nodded and softly chuckle ) : yeah we are booboo buddies

Haechan come near Jaemin and also sit beside Mr.jung.

Hc( take Jaemin hand kiss it and ) : but you know Jaeminie , your yuta hyungie is not strong like you, he was crying when he got booboo but see you so strong you didn’t cry

Yuta looks at haechan with shocked face and Jaemin laugh loudly after hearing compliment from  Haechan and thinking yuta cry like a baby , everyone laugh when they see jaemin laugh so cutely and loud they know that jaemin like when someone compliment him , mark and Renjun just smile seeing their baby laughing but inside they know that just by making their brother laugh it doesn’t mean they will forgave them and forgot what their brother did with Jaemin .

Like this, lucas , Jungwoo and chenle also meet Jaemin and site beside mr.jung  who still have his baby bunny on his lap ,and start making Jaemin smile and laugh , by thinking that now everything will be fine , but mark  and Renjun is looking at each other with concern eyes, then Renjun nodded giving mark assurance that don’t worry.

Jeno's pvo

I am standing on the window watching everything what is happening inside and feel that I am the unluckiest man in the world , I push all the happiness and love from me by my own hands ,I  push my most precious thing away from me by my own self which my Jaemin, my nana, my petal , MY HUSBAND. I  feel like to cut my hands from which I  grab my petal's soft hand harshly , from which my burn my babie’s toys , from which I  push my baby inside the dark store room.

I  hate myself to not to care about my baby’s crying and sobbing , I  hate myself not to pay attention on my petal’s begging for not burning his toys , for not close him in dark room , I hate myself, I  was so selfish , I  am so bad , and after doing all this my baby still thinking that his Nono will scold him again or his Nono  is mad at him, I want to be with him , I  want to hug him tell him that his Nono is so sorry and his Nono also love him so much....

Author’s pov

Jeno is crying mess like a baby , a mafia... no the heartless mafia, of underworld is crying mess like a child , after seeing his husband’s pale face , his heart was empty but now he start feeling it , the emptiness inside his heart is killing him each second, he can’t also go  near his Jaemin, because from which relation he has a right to go to him , as a husband , but he didn’t do anything as a husband for his husband since their marriage.

As jeno  is not allowed to go near Jaemin , he went back to mansion , in hope that when Jaemin and everyone will come home then he will ask Jaemin for his forgiveness and take care of him very well , he look at jaemin last time giggling with his brothers and Mr. Jung and go back to mansion with heavy heart , his mans also went behind him also having sad face after seeing  their boss in such a bad condition but they also know that jeno has done bad with their master Jaemin .

After that Doctor enter in the Jaemin’s room and give a smail smile to Jaemin , who hide his face in his appa’s chest

Doc ( smile ) : how are you Jaemin ?( Jaemin didn’t repose and look at his appa)