The Washing Cycle 2

The lights go out. I run to the door and try opening it, but I can't. It's locked. I start banging on the door, screaming and yelling, but no one is around, and the creature is just inching closer to me. I start crying. My heart starts beating rapidly, as i get up and sprint to a corner, the creature turned to me and started going towards me again. If I just play ring around the rosey this entire time.. how would i get out? I start thinking but then another creature forms behind me. There is now two. It almost grabs me but I crawl away in time, more and more start forming, closing me in.

Then my washing machine stops, my clothes is done washing. The lights then turn back on, and the figures disappear.

I get up slowly and go to see if the door is unlocked, I see my friend outside.

"Are you okay?" My friend asked opening the door, I just looked at him, wide eyed with my mouth slightly agape. I then turn around and look around. Everything was normal. My friend rubbed my back, heading over towards the washing machine and taking out my clothes for me, putting it back into the little bin I had them in before. "You can dry them at my house" My friend said as I just watched him.

We then headed outside to his car, I sat in the passenger seat, as he drove to his house. "I'll get someone to get your car back to your house" He said, "what happened back there?" he asked.

"You won't believe me" I said

"I will, just tell me what happened" He said

"Well.. I was just washing my clothes and.. these figures, kept multiplying and trying to grab me and.. when the washer stopped, the lights turned back on" I said

"Well did you take your meds today?" He asked as we got to his driveway

"Meds?" I asked confused

"Your schizophrenic, remember?"