The Washing Cycle 1

I drove down to the laundromat with my laundry in the back. It's late at night. Almost 12AM.

I got out of my car shutting the door, and grabbing my stuff from the back. I locked my car and made my way inside the laundromat. Going to a washing machine and opening it, putting my clothes in piece by piece.

I then heard a noise coming from the corner, I looked to the corner but there wasn't anything there.. so I continued putting my clothes into the washing machine. I finished putting my clothes in the washing machine and closed it. Then putting in a quarter, and watching as my clothes started twirling around in the washer.

I sat down at one of the benches and took out my phone. I then heard another noise from the corner, looking back I saw nothing again.

A few minutes passed and I heard another noise, but behind me. I looked behind me quickly and still nothings there. I look at my phone and it's at 7 percent. I start rummaging through my bag and can't find a charger. So, I put my phone on low battery mode and sent my location to my friend, putting my phone in my pocket. I hear another noise and.. I see something, it's just a large black figure. The lights then go out.