World Domination

"Good morning bejbagurl" sigmAna passed through the magic mirror and greeted her better, younger, funnier, talented-er second half.

"Tere hommikust bejba" Odralpha greeted her older, wrinklier, weird, unfunny other half. (It means good morning in Estonian btw).

It was a special day.

They have been waiting for that day for months.

They have been planning, plotting, gathering information, creating an army, making some business decisions (sigmAna married Elon musk then killed him and got all of his money. And renamed 'x' 🤮 to be twitter again obviously).

They created an invincible plan. No one could stop them.

Everything was ready.

It was time.

"Oi m8 fancy a cuppa?" SigmAna chose kindness that day.

"Oi bruv yes I'd luv that" Odralpha never refused a cuppa.

It was one of the new rules they created.

"One shall not refuse a cuppa. Those who dare disobey - will no longer be able to skay". (Skay is slay but racist keyboard)

SigmAna turned the kettle on, because making tea with microwaved water is a death sentence. And plain gross.

She quickly went through the mirror to her house to get her beer mug.

By the time the kettle finished its work, sigmAna was in Odralpha's kitchen, with her giant 500 ml glass (It's around 17 ounces Edyn <3) in one hand, and a bag of green leaves in the other (green tea leaves, not oregano).

She made the cups of tea and quietly walked to Odralpha's room once again.

"There yew gaur luv" (Australian for there you go love)(I'm so funny)

"Thank yew bejba"

They sipped their tea. Like the queens they are.

"Are you excited bejbagurl?" SigmAna asked.

"No"

"Iconic"

"I know right"

"Everyone to the left because Odralpha is always right"

"Skayyyyy"

"Skay"

They finished their cups of tea. Now it was actually time to begin their incredible plan.

"Bro I had the weirdest dream" sigmAna randomly said.

"About what bruv?" Odralpha questioned.

"That we took over the world with our raccoon army" sigmAna explained.

"Raccoons?" Odralpha leaned her head to the right in question.

"I know right? So weird..." sigmAna shook her head in disbelief.

"Yeah. So where are the ducks?"

"They are waking up right now. They are hungry" SigmAna smiled devilishly.

"Perfect" Odralpha smiled as well.

"L'iter"

"L'iter"

"I still have the tattoo"

"Wait really?"

"Yeah look" sigmAna lifted her leg up in the air and showed her L'iter tattoo to Odralpha.

"Oh. Sure" The hay haired girl said (I'm sorry I luv your hair)

"Both?" The other one questioned.

"English for you, Estonian for the rest of the world" Odralpha explained.