𝟒𝟒. 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥

It was another day. Buffy was sleeping room in one of rooms Magnus after talking to him and Faith. The blonde girl was woken up by a knock on the door.

- Who's there? - Buffy exclaimed in bewilderment.

- Magnus. Can I go in? - Asked the sorcerer

- Yes - Buffy replied. A moment later the door opened and Magnus stepped through.

- It's time to get up, Buffy - He replied with a beaming smile as he looked at the blonde girl who lay in bed.

- You woke me up, Magnus, and I'm not going to get out of bed - She mumbled tiredly and buried her face in the pillow where her head rested. Magnus decided to open the curtains to let light into the room. - What do you want from me?

- We have work to do and we must go to the institute. We have an hour for that - Magnus replied.

- You must be joking that I'm going to the institute. I do not want to go there and I don't want to be to see Lydia and Alec. Best leave me alone, Magnus, so I can feel sorry for myself and not stress about seeing them - Buffy said.

Magnus sat on the edge of her bed and tried to convince her to come with him.

- Buffy listen to me, I know you don't want to be there, but you have to because Jace found a way to wake Clary's mother. But if you hurry, we'll get there faster and we can leave sooner, and maybe avoid Lydia and Alec's company - Magnus said.

- Okey. And where is Faith? - Buffy asked as she shifted into a sitting position.

- She had to leave. Now get ready for the institute - Magnus said and left her alone to get ready.

Buffy got out of bed and went to her bag. She opened it and took out a loose dark green knee-length dress with long sleeves to hide her slightly visible pregnancy belly. The dress had a neckline and a bow on the hip, and she chose black low heels for the dress.

Buffy went to the bathroom. She took a shower, changed clothes, did her makeup and hair.

***

Less than an hour later, the wizard and the blonde girl were sitting around a table in the middle of the room. Fortunately, the shadowhunters were busy with their work.

- When can we get out of here Magnus, because I'd rather not meet Lydia and Alec - Buffy stated.

- Buffy calm down, I know you don't want to be here, but we have a job to do - Magnus said. - I know it's hard for you to be here, but you can't keep avoiding him and running away from him because eventually you'll have to talk to him because you have the strength in you and you can't give him the satisfaction of hurting you. Buffy understand, you're a vampire slayer and you're not afraid of anything because you've fought worse monsters and you shouldn't be afraid of confronting Lydia and Alec