𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘌𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘖𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

while emma beside them just keep silent about what just happened ...

as in the case of you, you tried to ignored it. maybe grandpa was just trying to protect mikey after all. gang fights are too dangerous and if someone will die, all of the gang will create a huge mess and what's worst is that they will be imprisoned in juvie or jail.

"gotta go," he said as he walked outside the house. your eyes didn't falter staring at his figure away. your mind was contemplating again wether you run after him and tell him to be okay or not. but instead, you choose what's the best.

you were too worried about him. you werehoping he will make it safe and you wish there's no war or battle will happen again. your brother, who was a delinquent ...

just grew up in violence.

and you don't want this happen after mikey, especially he has his own family too.

"mikey! " you called as you exit their house to chase him. his gang jacket was perfectly molded on his broad shoulders as he stopped on his tracks. he tilted his head a little and his hair swayed along the wind.

"please ... be safe." your lips quiver as you can't utter those words properly. your heart was beating so fast that you can't talk.

you lay your head down, expecting that there's no comment about him as you felt the silence pile you up. but in the meantime, you felt him slowly approaching you.

"don't worry." a blissful smile appeared on his face as he slowly let his arms on you, embracing you by his side. you could feel all of those wild butterflies playing in your tummy again as you felt his warmth.

he's not wearing any t-shirt after all and you could feel his chest and abs. 'damn. ' you thought on yourself.

"i will." then you felt his lips touched on your forehead making you go wild again. your face heats up like a tomato as you can't properly breathe at what he did.

it was the first time that you felt this.

to be in love.

"bye." he teasingly smiled as he slowly pulled away and walked right through his bike.

your mouth was hanged open. you couldn't believe he did that to you. and your feelings started to rumble. no matter what mikey did, it will really cause a big impact on you. his kindness mades you feel like you were living again on a new life.

he gave you another light.

and he saved you so ... you will forever cherish it in your heart.

it took you almost an hour waiting for the news to arrive and for mikey to be in home. it was like you're just the one who felt worried the most than emma and his grandpa.

but it cannot freely lept out of your heart hearing that something bad will happen to him. that's not exceptional on your feelings toward him because you two become closer and closer together even when days had just passed by.

you didn't knew a tear had just escaped through your eyes as you were staring at the ceiling within emma's bedroom, you were looking past at his room whose near the garden and waiting for the sound of his babu to be arrived.

'why am i crying? ' that's what you thought on you mind. you could feel your heart throbbed, like it was the unfamiliar feeling you've also gotten before.

'maybe because i'm happy that i found out whose my soulmate is ... or maybe ... it was him'. you almost laughed at your thoughts, thinking that you're mind wasn't been off by mikey lately.