Chapter 16 First meeting

Start from the beginning

  Pointing to the half-open door one or two meters away, he still reminded him somewhat uneasy.

  "Remember, don't do anything rude."

  He couldn't help but give the man a blank stare, and hummed in a muffled voice on purpose. Accompanied by the other party's somewhat helpless sigh, Arimori Hideichi took a deep breath and walked into the room behind Takenori.

  "Ren, Yoshiro, I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting. Come and take a look, this kid is the newcomer Hideichi Arimori appointed by President Takarada." Amidst the sound of introduction, the boy walked into the room for the first time. Immediately, he noticed the man leaning on the sofa, holding a white gold-painted coffee cup in his hand, looking out the window at night.

  Tsuruga Ren!

  The moment this name came to his mind, he felt his heart pounding suddenly, and the air around him tightened accordingly. In the next second, a probing and scrutinizing gaze turned to him.

  The strength and elegance of this man seemed to have melted into his bones.

  At this moment, although his eyes are sharp, his posture on the sofa has not changed at all. It is still the same as before, so relaxed and so comfortable.

  In the eyes of outsiders, this man is smiling gently, observing the juniors in the same company intently.

  But as far as Mori Hideichi felt, the kind of eyes that were stared at by people, as if they could see through everything and directly see the essence, were really unbearable for him.

  It's not that I'm afraid, it's just that I feel uncomfortable.

  "Senior?"

  "Arimori Hideichi."

  "Mori...kun, right?"

  After saying the name, a dazzling smile instantly bloomed. The strange feeling of the intense light rushing after it, forced the three remaining people in the room to tremble uncontrollably.

  Arimori Hideichi was okay, except that his expression became a little stiff at that moment, his body and demeanor returned to normal in less than half a second.

  In turn, let's look at Takenori and Yukihito Yashiro. What should these two people say? One is really worried about his employer, and the other is worried about the children around him.

  they themselves?

  What is there to worry about? The kind of light that is so bright that it can be seen by the naked eye is not facing them. The master who made this smile was clearly targeting someone else.

  "Senior Tsuruga, in fact, this junior has wanted to see you for a long time." Adapting to the scrutiny, Hideichi Arimori once again returned to the calm and composed boy in the past.

  He saw a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, narrowed his brows and eyes slightly, brushed the long hair hanging down his cheeks behind him with one hand, took a few steps forward, and stood opposite Tsuruga Lian. Sit down on the seat.

  "Do you want coffee? It's already so late, if you can't sleep after a while, what will happen to your body?" "

  What?"

  The man holding the coffee cup paused, stopped at his mouth and retracted it.

  "Could it be that as an actor, you don't like refreshing drinks like coffee?"

  "Hate it? That's not too bad. It's just that it's so late and you're asking me to drink these things, it's really..." Before Hideichi Arimori finished speaking he glanced at the steaming appliances in front of the seat. There was an obvious expression of dislike.

  To be honest, the interaction between the two is very confusing.

  Takenori and Yashiro looked at each other inexplicably, and it was completely unclear why these two guys suddenly started talking about these topics.

   Coffee? What do you drink to refresh yourself at work?

  Gentlemen, we earthlings, please communicate with us in a language we can understand!

  "Xiuyi-kun, don't you mind if I call you that?"

  Tsuruga Lian put down the cup in his hand, and continued after seeking the consent of the boy opposite.

  "I watched your filming just now, and I would like to say a word of praise. Your acting skills are so good. So..."

  So what? Is it still finished by others? ! Obviously, even the actors who acted opposite you couldn't help themselves to you.

  It was a bit embarrassing for this matter to be brought up suddenly.

  Didn't you see Toma Nakata, who played Oda Nobunaga, left as if after the filming was completed? Originally, he had almost forgotten about this matter, but now he was reminded again, and he really felt a little uncomfortable.

  "Senior, it was just an accident just now."

  As if deliberately angry, Hideichi Arimori voice became more serious, highlighting the word 'accident' very clearly.

  "Senior Nakata also reacted that way because he was too involved in the scene. Didn't you see that? A director as strict as Akira Kurosaki didn't call cut, so there was nothing wrong with that scene just now."

          Too deep into the scene? Akira Kurosaki didn't call CUT?

  Does the child really not know, or is he pretending not to know? Didn't he find any signs of something wrong?

  He also borrowed a copy of the script and looked through it just now, Mori Ranmaru, Oda Nobunaga! Who are these two people? A pair of monarchs and ministers with the most rumors in Nakano history and scandals in Japanese history.

  The reason why the demanding Akira Kurosaki did not call CUT was entirely because of the atmosphere at that time! Subtle and vivid, it perfectly expresses the ambiguity between the two.

  If it wasn't for this, it would be impossible for this scene to be stopped by that guy in normal times.

  However, no matter what, it's really true that this child can achieve such acting skills at such a young age...   

  "Senior, Tsuruga-senpai?"

  "Ah, I'm fine."

         The coffee pot filled his half-empty cup, and his slender fingers slid gently along the steam that was evaporating from the top of the cup.

  "Hideichi-kun."

  "Huh? Senior, did you call me?"

  The young man who was busy making honey water for himself raised his head suspiciously, and looked at the man opposite who called his name.

  "I, Tsuruga Ren."

  "Looking forward to the day when I will play opposite you!"

  See when that day will come.

  Will you be influenced by me! Will I be affected by you again! The one who gave up his persistence first and was unknowingly driven to perform...

  lost!