First Date

You were in your room getting ready to go on your first date with Nanami. Although he doesn't seem like someone who is too lovey dovey but you weren't complaining since you wanted your relationship to be a little lowkey. You both were done with a mission recently and got a day off so he asked you out on a date.

Y/N- perfect!

(You said twirling in front of the mirror checking out yourself)

(Once done you took your purse and head out but to your surprise Nanami was already here without telling you)

Y/N- Kento-kun!

(he turns to look at you and let's just say man was taken aback by your beauty. He just stared at you as you walked up to him)

Y/N- I thought we were going to meet up at the café

Nanami- I was early so I thought to pick you up

(You just nod and smile. He takes out a bouquet of flowers for you)

Nanami- you look pretty

Y/N- thank you, you look great too

(You said taking the flowers from him. Both of your cheeks slightly dusted pink. You both made your way to the café. Once reaching there Nanami asked for a table for two and the waiter showed you both the table. Being the gentleman Nanami is he pulls the chairs for you to sit. You thank him and take your seat. Both of you ordered whatever you wanted and then sat in silence since you both had no idea what to do and this was the first time you both went out alone besides mission so ofcourse things were quite awkward. Luckily both of your food arrived soon. You noticed Nanami happily eating his bread making you think he likes bread)

Y/N- seems like you like bread a lot

Nanami- yeah I like freshly baked bread

Y/N- what else do you like?

Nanami- You

(he blurted out making you blush, he realized what he said and tried to brush it off. He clears his throat and speaks)

Nanami- i-i mean what about you? what do you like besides sandwiches?

Y/N- I do like a lot of things so i don't really know where to start

Nanami- then what are the things you hate?

Y/N- spiders! they are the most disgusting thing to exist honestly not just them but all the crawling creatures

(you said and started talking like you usually do making the tension go away. Nanami just listened to you speak and would answer whenever you would ask him a question. The date actually went pretty well considering that he wasn't much of a talker.)

Y/N- excuse me can we get the bill?

Waiter- sure mam here it is

Y/N- thank you!

Nanami- what are you doing? i am paying the bill

Y/N- nah its fine, i'll pay

Nanami- i wasn't asking you, i was telling you

(he said taking the bill from your hand. You resist and tell him that you will atleast pay for your food but he didn't cared about your words and ended up paying the bill)

Y/N- that wasn't right! i could have paid

Nanami- when you are with me you are not paying for anything

(he said as you both made your way out of the cafe. He said it with a serious face making you blush which luckily he didn't noticed. After leaving the cafe you both went to a park to take a walk where you just talked and got rid of some of the weak cursed spirits that were troubling the non sorcerers. Finally the day came to an end and he drops you home)

Y/N- thank you Kento-kun i absolutely loved spending time with you! Thank you for the flowers and the date, i enjoyed it a lot

Nanami- i am glad you enjoyed the date

Y/N- please reach home safely, i'll see you tomorrow. Once again thank you for today, bye!

(you waved him goodbye as he waves back too. Giving him one last smile you went inside and he makes his way back with a small smile on his face.)

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for 2.2K+ reads considering that i am so inactive! Thank you for reading this scenarios book! (ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚
Feel free to drop your requests pr scenario ideas!🩷