About Y/N

Full Name: Gojo Y/n

Age: your age or any age acc. to your choice

Grade: Special Grade-1

Appearance: your looks

Occupation: Jujutsu sorcerer

Family affiliated: Gojo Family

Family: Gojo Satoru (elder brother)

Curse Techniques: Limitless (inherited), Thread spinning technique

Thread spinning technique:

•User can manipulate cursed energy to create thread which are unperceptible but can be sensed by opponent with only proper focus.
•These cursed thread allows the user to control their opponent, use the threads as a whip, as they are lazor-sharp and can pierce through one's body and leave lacerations.
• The user can easily steal their opponent's curse energy & can absorb them with the thread.
• User can store excessive amount of cursed energy within themselves and can use them whenever they want. But the only disadvantage is, that the user is prone to collapsing due to absorbing so much negative energy that they pass out for days.
•Depending on the amount of cursed energy put into the threads it can burn, cut or strangle the opponent according to the will of the user.
•The user can also create a trip wire system just like the laser defense system, if the opponent gets in touch with they can get cut or burned.
•If these cursed threads manages to pierce through the cursed spirits body it can easily exorcise them depending on the will of user.
•The threads can also be covered with poison to leave their opponent senseless, paralysed or dead again depending on the cursed energy level. The poisoned threads usually arise from the strong feeling of hatred.
•The user can also transfer their cursed energy through threads to lifeless bodies, humans or any object to use it as a tool to fight or turn anyone into a cursed spirit.

Domain Expansion:

Molecular Threading Prism

This allows the user to capture their opponent in a light thread prism which absorbs a huge amount of the curse energy of the opponent making them weak. The threads emerges from the various places of the domain and pierce through the opponent. The thread alters the cellular components of the opponent at molecular level as per the users will (similar to Mahito's technique) it also ranges from making opponent's heart stop or accelerate fast, leave them overwhelm, make changes in their body & muscles from twisting to tearing it etc. The user would have the advantage since the curse energy of the opponent is transferred to the user by the threads.

Cursed Weapon:

You have your own cursed energy and you imbue your energy into these pins and use it to hit the curses' vital points which exorcise them very easily

You have your own cursed energy and you imbue your energy into these pins and use it to hit the curses' vital points which exorcise them very easily. You use these for short range attacks since they come handy during hand to hand combat. It can also be used for long range attacks when paired with your cursed threads.

Your Outfit:

{You can choose an outfit according to your choice too, this is just an idea & what I would love to wear hehe}

(as a student)

(as special grade-1 sorcerer)

Your Personality: You have a very similar personality to your elder brother Satoru, nonchalant and playful towards your close colleagues and friends. You are unsympathetic and cruel towards evil curses that kill weak and innocent people. You are also very wise and calm too depending on the seriousness of the situation in front you. You would always take the fights as a fun activity in the beginning slowly growing serious, tactical and retaining your composure as the fights goes on further. You like to do things your way when you don't find the other person's views and opinions correct or they don't suit your mindset.

Your close friends: Haibara, Shoko, Utahime, Megumi, Itadori Yuji and Maki.
You were also close with Geto.

__________________________________________

!!!MUST READ!!!

[AUTHOR NOTE]

Hello readers! author-chan this side😄✨️

Welcome to my 3rd book and 2nd boyfriend scenario book

"Nanami Kento X Reader"

This chapter included some basic information of the reader so that you don't get confused what your abilities actually are in the book.

I don't own any Jujutsu Kaisen characters in the story so the credits goes to the original creator. I am just using the characters to be a part of my story alongside the reader.

-This is also a request page for the scenario ideas so you can drop your requests here(ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚

Also thank you to violentcosplay for requesting this book idea 💡 ✨️

T

he updates in this book can be slower comparatively since i have 3 ongoing books so hope you will understand but I

Hope you enjoy reading this book🦋🫧⭐️

~xoxo, author-chan