"You're so dumb, you literally forgot like one of the easiest ones." Chris told her, making Naomi pick her head up and scoff.

"This place is a maze! You can't come at me for not getting something when everywhere looks the exact same." She complained, playfully punching his shoulder.

Chris tried to move away as Naomi punched him but he only ended by leaning over too far and landing on his side on the floor. "Stop punching me, kid!"

Omi smiled and let Chris sit back up. When he did, he continued playing for her.

When suddenly, her phone died.

"No fucking way! You were literally so close to finishing!" Omi yelled, "This game actually pisses me off."

"It wasn't even the game. It was your fault, Omi." Matt looked at her, smiling slightly. "Should've charged your phone."

Naomi rolled her eyes. "I'm hungry. Can we go get food with everyone? We can pick up Ruben on the way."

Aya nodded, "I'm hungry too, honestly. Where are Nick and Alex again? I was not paying attention." she looked around the room, neither Alex or Nick in sight.

"They're in Nick's room." Matt looked at Aya, then standing up and quickly heading upstairs in order to get the two.

Naomi sighed and watched as Chris stood up as well. "Help me up?" she questioned, allowing Chris to hold her hand and yank her up.

Literally yanked her up. She laughed as she pulled her head away from Chris' chest, that being where it ended up. "Okay, i didn't say send me flying."

"Dude, you're so extra." He smiled down at the girl, moving a piece of hair that was in her face.

"Correct, but not in this situation."

sᴏᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ

sturniolo.triplets

triplets