8.1💚Switch Out The Batteries

Start from the beginning

"No, Jesus, I didn't do demonstrations, except with tools," Louis huffs, pleasantly surprised by Harry's immediate concern. "It's mostly talking, you know I'm good at that." He leads Harry's mouth back to his cock. A wave of satisfaction rolls over him, either from Harry's jealousy or Harry's lips finally wrapping around him. "I did show them pictures of you, though."

That gets Harry going. He sinks down the shaft and tightens his lips, makes Louis throw his head back and bang it on the wall. "Didn't think—yeah—didn't think you'd mind. The couples were very impressed with you. Wonder what would've happened if they'd recognised you, hmm? If I didn't just show them your back and arse after a good session. If a fan knew what you got up to with your 'brunette hottie'." It was the most flattering title he's gotten since Harry came out. Maybe one day they'll actually use his name. Harry's taking him deep now, and Louis hasn't let up on his hair, knows he's feeling the burn he likes in his scalp. "Just made me miss you more, though. Can't feel your mouth through Skype."

It was more than that—it was the missed calls and the time difference and the fact Harry's an international superstar and Louis's a shopkeeper and the bickering that led to—but none of that matters right now. Harry's here, skin tanner and hair longer but he's here and he's his and he's intent on sucking Louis's brains out through his cock.

"Did you miss me too?" he asks, even though Harry already said. Harry hums again and reaches up to grab Louis's arse, subtly pulling him closer, further in. Louis takes the hint and starts pumping his hips, shallow little thrusts that make Harry's eyes flutter closed. "Bet you did. Surrounded by so many people, with no one to fuck you but me. Won't be surprised if you're wearing a plug right now."

Harry's response is to bury his whole cock down his throat, which both convinces Louis he guessed right and makes his knees buckle. Harry's always been good at this, his mouth is definitely not just for singing, but right now it's special, it's after a month and it's in an airport toilet, and that makes Harry extra eager. Louis moans loudly and tangles his fingers in Harry's curls so he can keep him right where he wants him. "Got a surprise for you too, love."

Harry's jaw slackens even further, and his hands stop squeezing Louis's arse just for long enough to trail a finger between his cheeks and push curiously against his hole. He doesn't find a plug, but they both forget about it after a moment because Louis comes hard in his mouth.

Harry stays on his knees for a few minutes after Louis yanks him off his cock and watches him swallow gleefully. Louis's leaning heavily against the wall and they're just staring at each other in wonder. He's still half-convinced he's going to wake up in their empty bedroom again. His heart aches a little, like it's grown too big for his chest just from seeing Harry again. It's kind of good to know that the ridiculous amount of love he has for this ridiculous boy hasn't diminished during their time apart. He's just petting Harry's hair gently now, playing with him. "Sometimes I feel like I'm living in one of your sappy love songs."

Harry's grinning so wide he has to hide it in Louis's thigh. "You say the sweetest things after you fuck my mouth," he replies, voice all scratchy and hot from said mouth-fucking.

Louis tugs on a few curls. "How am I so in love with such a dickhead?"

He can actually feel Harry blushing. "The songs are all for you, y'know. Doesn't matter who I'm performing in front of. Idiot."

"Aw, darling," Louis coos, tugging again but this time to pull Harry to his feet. "Why don't you keep saying sweet things to me while I return the favour?"

It's kind of hard for Harry to talk, especially when Louis turns him around to pull out the plug and eat him out, but between his moans and curses he does choke out a few "so good" and "love you more than fucking anything". It's nice and sweet. Even more when Louis doesn't let him come into his hand, so he ends up marking the wall.