2 👹👹

*Henry went upstairs for a while, then days, then weeks...until...*

"I got food for you guys" Henry said and gave the kids food to share

"Thank you!" A kid said and ate some food

*after they ate Henry came back with a knife. He took one of the kids and killed them*

*how Henry killed the kid: he grabbed the kid and stabbed him in the back of his head, he then twisted the knife inside the little boys head. Henry then cut a big hole in the little boys head and took out the brain*

*how Henry cleaned it up 👹: he put the body in a bin and left it in front of the other alive kids, he bleached the floor and moped it with alcohol*

"Hmmm who's next?" Henry said with a grin on his face.

*The 2 other kids pushed a girl about 5 towards Henry.  Henry grind*

"Oh what a pretty little thing I'll have so much fun with this one" Henry told the other 2 kids.

*henry took the 5 year old and made her drink a whole bottle of alcohol. When she wasn't well he then made her get into another cell and took the dead little boys body and told the little girl to sleep with the dead body*

"Little girl I'm going to turn on the tv and you will follow what the girl on the tv does or I'll shoot you" Henry said pulling out a gun.

*The little girl nodes her head and she has a horrored expression on her face,she the does what the girl on the tv does*

*Then after about 20 minutes Henry gets the little girl and tells her "you need to dunk 5 of these bottles in 5 minutes"

*the little girl shakes her head no with pleading eyes and Henry pulls her hair back, opens the little girls mouth and makes her chug all the bottles of hard liquor*

"Hahahah you think you can run from this hell! Hahaha" Henry said about 3 times

*the little 5 year old girl die and Henry put her in the box were the little boy was*

Hope you liked it 💕🧚🏻🥰🐭🦥🌺🌸💐🌷🐚🪸🌹🌾🪴🌿🎄☘️🍃🍂🍁🌞⭐️🌟✨☀️🌈🌊🫧🏄🏽‍♀️🥇🎺💒🎆🌠🌅