Can You Feel My Love - Jake (smut)

Start from the beginning

Jake didn't reply with his words. Instead, he pressed a gentle kiss to your neck, then tilted his head upwards and captured your lips. You returned the kiss with as much affection as you could muster, praying that he'd understand that what you felt for him was stronger than words could ever convey. He seemed to have felt it, because you could feel the corners of his lips turn upwards in the smallest grin as he moved his hands to delicately cup your cheeks.

You broke away from the kiss, trying to even out your quick breathing and taking in his features for the umpteenth time. Everything about him was so delightful; from his mellow, umber eyes, to his scattered beauty marks, to his relaxed shoulders, and to his plush thighs. You found yourself--just like every other time you'd admired his beauty--wanting to kiss him all over.

And then, you had an idea.

"Jakey, I wanna make you feel good."

His brows knit together, "What?"

"I wanna make you feel good," you repeated. "I wanna love on you, wanna kiss every inch of that pretty body of yours, make you feel loved. Would you let me do that?"

Jake's pupils blew just a little wider at your admission and he swallowed, nodding, "Yeah. Yeah, sweetheart."

You pecked his lips and pulled away with a grin, untangling yourself from his arms and standing up from the couch. He took the open hand you'd offered to him and let you guide him through the house and to your bedroom. Then, there it was again; he was absentmindedly rubbing his thumb along the ridges of your knuckles. The action never failed to stir up a flutter of butterflies in your stomach. Once you'd reached the bedroom, you stopped him in his place, then ran your freehand down his chest and to the hem of his shirt.

"Can I take this off?"

Jake nodded and you quickly pulled his shirt over his head. You admired his exposed chest for only a few moments, before your fingertips were grazing his belt buckle, and you were glancing up at him for permission. Once you'd gotten the go-ahead, you undid the latch and worked the leather from his belt loops, next tackling his button and his zipper. You pulled his bands down to his knees and he kicked them off his legs. Finally, you hooked your fingers in the waistband of his blue boxer that, admittedly, you liked to see him wearing just as much as not, and rid him of those, as well.

You hummed in appreciation at the sight of him, beautifully bare before you and trusting. You took special notice of his pretty cock, that already happened to be hardening. When you caught his eyes, again, you could see the ever-growing heat in his eyes, and the pink flush in his cheeks. It was all so wonderfully endearing.

"Lay on the bed for me, beautiful boy. On your back."

Jake did as you said, resting his head in the little crevice between your respective pillows and making himself comfortable. You were on him almost immediately, straddling his waist and holding his jaw in your hands. His fingers found your wrists, not trying to move or guide you, but to simply touch you. With a smile, you peppered feather-light kisses all over his face.

"Y/N," he squeaked out between honest-to-goodness giggles. "That kinda tickles."

"Sorry, baby. Can't help myself." You punctuated your sentence with one last kiss pressed to his lips. '

You shuffled downwards, tilting his head to the side and baring his throat to you. You attached your lips to the bottom of his chin and moved sideways, kissing all along his jawline. You started sucking underneath the bony curve of his jaw, just long enough to raise some color and to hear his sharp intake of breath. You turned his head in the opposite direction and repeated your actions, moving further down his neck and kissing, licking, biting, and sucking.