Chapter 23 grace

In all the years I have known river I have seen him look at someone the way he did at Avery he loves her the moment she turned that corner he fell in love with her they look almost identical too, i was worried that he wouldn't like her, but that melted away when i saw him twirl her in the air just like he used to do with Maddie , fuck i love him so much and her.

She's so much like me she loves reading while I was sitting doing some emails on my phone she picked up one of my books and started reading it, she's only five nearly six but she's so smart she's just like me and river in so many ways.

we moved back in with river and he made a beautiful room for me and Avery and then I started being a ceo three days later river loved that I was a ceo he visited me one day in my office

"Hi, how's ceo life going" "good just hard" " your my favorite rival you know that right" " you have favorite rivals? " "Well, I never used to but ever since you became ceo I have had to make adjustments"

Nearly every day he visited me and if your wondering, no Avery never came to work with me every time I would ask her who do you want to go to work with today she would respond with daddy every time it would make river laugh and then he would pick her up and twirl her around the room, I got to say I'm jealous of how good of a dad, he his even though he tells me I'm a good mom i don't feel it, him on the other hand its like its natural to him he some hoe knows exactly what she wants or needs i guess with time i might get better.

I still do miss Alex I miss his laugh and his letters shit the letters I grabbed the box with the letters and looked at the last one ps look at your teddy bear shit, there's one more letter i went to my room and grabbed the teddy bear i opened the zipper on the back and there it was another letter.