Chapter 22 river

I ended up falling asleep on my office chair last night i just couldn't face grace after our fight i feel like such an asshole , i know Alex was a selfish jerk but abandoning his child but I'm slowly becoming him by abandoning her too ,after i said i didn't want to raise her i saw the look in graces eyes she really loves that child and wants to raise her and i love grace and if that's what she wants then i will raise her , i already called my private detective last night and he rang me this morning and told me grace had adopted her and bought an apartment and then he gave me the address of the apartment she bought .

After the crash my insurance company payed for all the damages and dropped off my new car last night I went outside and saw my new all black Rolls Royce parked in the driveway it looked exactly the same as the last one, but just nicer i grabbed the keys off my butler and got into the car i checked the brake were fine and they were and i started driving towards graces new apartment. When I got to her apartment i knocked on the door and heard graces voice from inside say "hold on a minute" and then she opened the door she looked shocked when she saw me

"what are you doing here i thought you said you wasn't raising her and that you wanted us out " "I'm so sorry grace i thought about it and i didn't mean what i said i was being a dick the crash work everything has been stressing me out and the thought of a kid scared me but i love you grace and if you love that little girl then i love you too" before she had a chance to respond Avery turned the corner she she staired at me for a few seconds before bursting into tears and running up to me and hugging me "its you isn't it dad its really you " she said while crying into my arms " i love you so much dad " tears were falling down my face i picked her up and twirled her around while she giggled i held her in my arms and realised how much she looked like me she was perfect tears were now streaming down my face "my beautiful little girl " i said as she cuddled into my arms .Grace was now starting at us " she did the same when she saw me " she said while tears fell down my face as she hugged as both. They're both mine, my girls, all mine.