Ragini (chuckling) - Me..?? What will I do with you.. ?? I don't even know to play half of these..

Well it wasn't a complete truth as she and raghav compete in video games many times but still teenage boys while playing can get really aggressive and she is still not to that level..

Abhi - That's fine.. We can teach you.. We'll have fun..

Sid - yeah Plz .... come on Ragini..

Ragini - uhmm.. I would have loved to as well but I really need to complete some work before I go.. It's an important site visit today.. Maybe sometime later.. Ok..??

Abhi, Sid and vishal - oh... It's alright then.. Maybe later..

Till then murli kaka comes there with a glass of juice for her and gives it to her..

Ragini- thanks kaka.. Alright guys see you later..

Saying that ragini goes back towards her room while the boys looks on disappointed..

Raghav looks at them..

Raghav - Guys..

No response

Raghav (little louder) - guys..

Getting irritated with no response again, he just smack them on their head ..

Sid - oww..

Abhi - aahh..

Vishal (rubbing her head) - what the hell raghav..

Raghav - she is my sister you bufoons..

A, S, V (shrugging) -  Not our sister..

Raghav picks pillows from the couch and starts throwing it at them..

A, S, V - Hey hey ... Stop..

Abhi gets a hold of a pillow and throws it at raghav, he ducks it and it lands straight onto Vishal.. Glaring at him Vishal throws the pillow which in turn lands at Sid and thus they start a full blown pillow fight..

(Boys 🙄)

While fighting, Vishal throws a pillow towards Sid but he steps aside but someone else was coming towards that side and that person instantly catches that pillow by his hand before it hits him, his face covered by it..

Raghav, Sid, Abhi and Vishal looks on confused..

That person slowly pulls the pillow away from his face and that was

Ofcourse Aditya..

Vishal, Sid, abhi and Raghav looks on in horror at the new entry..

Especially Sid, Abhi and Vishal..

Is that who they think that he is..??

And did they just........

Threw pillow on the face of FREAKING YUVRAAJ OF JAIGHAD..??