A Workout - Devin Gordon

I watched Devin as he benched 200 pounds in our home gym. Watching sweat drip from his forehead I acted as if I was playing bad eggs 2 on my phone but my attention was really on him. Ugh I needed him. I leaned up against the mirrors on the wall surrounding the perimeter of the gym. I need him now,"I thought to myself. "Devvvvv" I called out to him lowly. He quickly put the weights back on the rack and sat up to meet my eyes. He smirked while grabbing his white (sweat filled) towel from the floor. He wiped his forehead and then threw the towel towards the floor. "Yeah..(Y/N)" he said in a low voice, still making eye contact with me. I slyly smiled "come here baby" he got up & slowly walked towards me, not breaking eye contact. Once in front of me, we both stood silent. And Ofcourse, he did his famous smirk.

I quickly grabbed the back of his neck connecting our lips roughly. His hands flew to my lower back & eventually got lower & lower each second. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled at the scalp softly. Earning a moan from him, I bit his lip, while pulling his body closer to mine. He gripped my butt tightly and squeezed. I let out a moan throwing my head back. "Devinnn" he began to kiss & suck on my neck harshly. After letting out another moan, i reattached our lips. Seconds later he swiped the bottom of my lip for entrance......

Thanks for reading guys! Share this story😛