When I looked in the mirror, I looked powerful. I looked nice and....words can't describe. I really liked this look.

"You look great." Madeline said.

"Thank you so much. You did a great job" I say.

She smiles at me and I say,"when can I show my parents?"

"They can't see you until the ceremony starts. We still have about an hour before it is suppose to start."

"Well, let's start heading to the sanctuary."

"Alright."

Madeline calls Eddie so he can pull up as close to the castle as close as possible because we all know that there are poparatzi.

He gets in pretty close and Madeline and I run out to the car without being asked questions or any photos taken. Hen I realized something.

"My shoes!"

Then Madeline holds a box. When she opens it, here are black heels that are made of glass. It had no design. It didn't need one. They were already beautiful.

I gasp when I see them. "They are beautiful." I whisper.

"They are all yours.I picked them out. I pocked everything out actually" Madeline says.

"Thank you. You have great taste." I say.

"No problem."

Madeline was always there for me. She is like my sister. She knew more about me than anyone. I love her like she is my own kin. I have to pay her back somehow. Maybe a nice shopping trip.
I remember I was crying because of something Vanessa said a few years ago. Madeline was he only one who would comfort me. She says the right things, and she means them. She is loyal and ever since Kellen, Venus and I have became friends, I barely had time for her , so I feel like crap.plus, she just got married and has been busy with her new life also. She missed my first day of school because of her new life, but its fine, as long as she is here today.

We arrive at the sanctuary and there is so many monsters. Most of them probably weren't invited. There was so many cops there keeping people away.

"There is a hidden door somewhere around the back we can go through." Says Eddie

"That would be great. Thank you." I say

He drives around the sanctuary and parks by a giant tree.

"Just open the door and then you are in."

Madeline urges me out and she says,"Don't worry, I know where the door is." She feels the tree bark and says"aha!" Then it opens and she walks in and I follow.

We go up some stairs and then BOOM.we are in a dressing room. I check the clock and we have ten minutes before it starts.

There is a knock at the door and then a man comes in and says,"You gotta start heading out your highness."

I nod and take a deep breath.

"Its okay. Everything will be okay." Madeline says as she puts a hand on my shoulder and she gently squeezed it.

We walk out together and she makes sure my dress is okay and she says,"When those doors open, you are going to walk down a long aisle and then when you get to the front, you will listen to what the head council member has to say. Good luck and don't worry, I have to go and get a seat." Then she goes up stairs where I guess leads to a balcony. I wait a little bit in a plain room that has nothing in it except for a painting of a flower and huge, ancient, wooden doors that lead to the actual sanctuary.