Profile: Commander (Y/n) "Ranger" Schmitt

[Commandant Information]

Data - 001
• Graduated the basic military training, but because of his special abilities, he was given advanced training per recommendation of President Hassen. He was trained by Babylonia's special forces and has gained more combat skills, improving his overall lethality.

Data - 002
• Because of his hyperlethal nature, he has been sent on missions that usually takes a full fireteam to accomplish.

Data - 003
• Is a very efficient medic.

Data - 004
• One of the best Commanders Babylonia has to offer. Many often call him "The Master Chief of Babylonia", referencing the main character in the game series "Halo" from the Golden Age.

Data - 005
• Has entered service at the age of 16, and is the youngest Commander to be recruited in the records as of yet.

Data - 006
• Lost both of his parents during the outbreak of the Punishing Virus, and is taken care of at the orphanage during his childhood and early teenage years.

Data - 007
• Is known to be gentle and compassionate when out of combat, yet turns into cold killing machine when deployed on missions. Despite this, he still cares for his fellow soldiers on the field and protects them with his life.

Data - 008
• Much of his information is redacted by Babylonia's Intelligence Division, and the only way to know more about (Y/n) is to ask him directly, but he's known to keep confidential information and only spills information that is allowed to go out.

Data - 009
• Is actually quite introverted. He only speaks when someone talks to him, otherwise, he would spend his free time resting in his dorm, on the firing range, or exercising in the gym.

Data - 010
• Is harsh, but in a good way. He does what is necessary.

Data - 011
• Is one of the most decorated soldier in service.

Data - 012
• Many accused that he only got his status because of favouritism, but the rumors shut down once they saw his performance on the battlefield, and many were actually terrified right after.

======

[Secrets]

Data - 001
- He hates reconnaissance missions. Prefers direct action.

Data - 002
- Once caught Vera in his dormitory, sniffing his pillows and blanket. He reprimanded her because she violated a protocol. Since then, he amped up the security on his dorm, but has kept his pistol under his pillow as he was quite traumatized with the incident, and would always check every possible hiding spots in his dorm to make sure that no anomaly has entered his room.

Data - 003
- He really doesn't know where to spend his money on since all of his needs are already provided to him by Babylonia.

Data - 004
- Once used a box as a camouflage and no human personnel spotted him for 12 hours until Lee detected his IR signature.

Data - 005
- Always manages to slip away when someone asks him for a date. He's either shy, or does not have any interest in such matters.

Data - 006
- His favourite gifts are tactical gears and combat knives.

Data - 007
- Has the capability of sneaking behind someone.

Data - 008
- When pissed off, he lets out an ominous aura and his face would often show it, even Bianca is hesitant to approach him when this happens.

Data - 009
- Can sing and play a guitar, but he doesn't do those much.

Data - 010
- Once punched a hole through the wall because he was so pissed.

Data - 011
- Can feel if someone is looking at him, but can't pinpoint exactly who or where the gaze is coming from.

Data - 012
- Is listed on the top spot of "Commandants I would want to date". He knows about the list, but says nothing about it. He also knows about the other lists such as the Construct division of the list, such as Bianca taking the top spot on the female category. If he recalls correctly, Chrome got himself the top spot in the male category.

Data - 013
- Hates slow internet connection, and his inner German would always come out everytime this happens.

Data - 014
- Once dual-wielded Barrett M82's and still landed all of his shots.

Data - 015
- Once avoided an attempted kidnapping by Vera thanks to the countersurveillance tactics he learned during his training.