He also went to find a little fox himself, like this one.

"By the way," King Lu remembered what? "You just said that this one was injured not long ago. What kind of injury was it?"

"On the back, it was injured by the Tang family."

Luo Hengnu put his hands behind his back and walked out with big strides, he didn't want to mention this matter too much.

Lu Wang shook his head.

The Tang family, what a good hand was beaten to pieces.

He held the little fox a little higher, and also pulled the fur from the little fox. Sure enough, he could still see a thin scar. Although it is not much now, it can be guessed that the little fox How bad is the injury?

If this injury were on a human body, it might not be so shocking, but on this little fox, everything is a little frightening.

"Don't worry, I will avenge you."

Lu Wang patted the little fox on the head.

The little fox chirped, with a pair of big round eyes, it was really cute and beautiful, it almost melted his heart.

But at this time, in that cave, Xiaoqing only ate half of a steamed bun and saved the rest.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Xiao Huang stretched out his hand, and was about to snatch half of the steamed bun from Xiao Qing's hand.

But he was beaten by Xiaoqing all at once.

Xiao Huang withdrew his hand back aggrieved.

When I didn't eat it before, it was all given to her, so why don't I give it now?

"Miss Qing."

San Yue's voice came over slightly, and then she hugged a small cloth bag, and she handed the cloth to Xiao Qing.

"this is for you."

She smiled honestly, she was already thin and very small, but now she seems to have lost a lot of weight.

Xiaoqing took it over, and when she weighed it, she found that there were quite a lot of things inside.

Then she opened the bag, and there was nothing else in it, all of them were steamed buns, there were seven of them.

March embarrassedly scratched her hair

"I saw that Sister Qing hid it, so I also hid it."

Half a day is actually enough to eat.

Xiaoqing also looked around at this time, and when she saw no one, she hurriedly walked to a place with the steamed buns in her arms.

"Sister Qing, this is not..."

Sanyue is embarrassed to say, these are all food, what are they doing here?

Xiaoqing hid those steamed buns in the air vent. She touched this air vent last time, and it seemed that she could put a hand in it, but upwards, it was a big place.

Xiaoqing hid all these steamed buns there.

Then he shook his head at March, "Don't let people know about it."

March quickly covered her mouth, she wouldn't say anything.

"Miss Qing, what's going on outside?"

After a while, Sanyue asked cautiously, there seemed to be no voice, and it didn't seem like there were too many people before.

Xiaoqing stretched out her hand and gently stroked Sanyue's hair.

"March, don't you feel it?"

"No one has been outside for several days."