(One is saying that I can't come and another one is having his phone switched off.)

"Ab kya kru me?" He added further, looking at three with some hopes.

(What should I do?)

"Sabse pahle, apni hone Wali biwi ko mna." Ayansh responded.

(Go and talk to your soon to be wife first.)

"Because your best friends don't have a girl to take care of. They have been Virgin all there life to unko chalega. Yha ye naraz go gyi to tuje jindagi bhar chalega?" Samar immediately got up from the chair hearing Dhruv.

(If Mahi got upset, would it be okay with you?)

"Pta chale, suhagraat ko hi divorce de de." He added further, earning a chuckle from both Ayansh and Reyaan.

(What If she divorced you on your first night?)

"Exactly. Pahle biwi, best friends can wait." Samar mumbled to himself before walking away from there.

Dhruv, Reyaan and Ayansh exchanged a look and nodded to themselves before focusing back on the food.

"Vese vo log aa rhe hai kya?" Reyaan asked first after a silence of few minutes.

(Are they coming?)

"Hmm. I had a talk with Shivam." Ayansh informed.

"Yup, Vedanth's flight will land in an hour."

Reyaan nodded at them and soon after finishing their food, Dhruv went to Kirti to feed her something. The woman wasn't taking a breath let alone the idea of having some food because she wanted her brother's wedding to be perfect and it was the responsibility she gave to herself.

Reyaan went to his room and changed into something comfortable before coming back to the venue to look for the arrangements of sangeet night meanwhile, Ayansh was looking for Aadhya.

She haven't been in his sight the moment they stepped out of the room after having cupcakes.

He tried to call her but went in vain when it was unanswered.

"Kise dhundh rhe?" Rithika, who was Aadhya's cousin wiggled her eyebrows when saw Ayansh looking around.

(Whom are you looking for?)

"Nhi kuch nhi, I was just..." He hesitated, scratching his forehead with the index.

(Umm, no nothing-)

"Aadhya di Mahi di ke room me Hai."  She informed him.

(Aadhya Di is in Mahi Di's room.)

Exactly Ayansh, it's Mahi's wedding. attention ka A bhi nhi milega tuje.

"Thank you." He kept the conversation short and simple and walked away.

Laying down on the Bed, he scrolled through his phone gallary and waited for his wife and finally after an hour, she was there, looking tired and exhausted, still dressed in that heavy suit and jewelleries from the morning.

Keeping his phone aside, he patted on the bed, asking her to come but she didn't, instead she gave him a weak smile and walked into the bathroom.

Ayansh waited for her to come out and a few minutes later, when she walked out, she was dressed in a causal cotton kurti and pants.

She walked to him and laid down on the bed, without exchanging any words.

"Tired?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her body and pulling her head on his chest.