"That was impressive, Bolt," Pietro simply said.

Steve got to his feet, taking his place next to Bailey. He turned to her with a smile. "You were very impressive." His hand was on her shoulder.

Pietro stared at Steve, rolling his eyes. Jealousy filled his eyes. At least that's what it seemed like to Bailey.

She was all sweaty in her workout clothes. "I think I'm to go take a shower. We're done for today, right Steve?"

He nodded. "See you later, Bails."

Bailey smiled and jogged her way out of the gymnasium. She looked back and out of the corner of her eye she saw Steve approach a punching bag and start hitting it with all of his strength. How could he call her impressive when he could punch like that?

She stared in awe. Bailey was wondering if he let her win or something.

"Mmm, a punching bag. So impressive," a Sokovian accent mocked.

Bailey looked at a Pietro. Her cheeks grew red again realizing that she was caught pretty much staring at Steve working out.

"I mean how can you not be impressed with those muscles? You know I have them too-"

Bailey hit Pietro on the arm. "Shut it, Maximoff."

Before he could even respond, she began to continue walking down the hallway. Of course the speedster was following her like a lost puppy.

"Didn't know he was your type."

"Steve is not my type. He's older anyways."

That wasn't really an excuse. Even though Steve was a couple of years older, most of the Avengers were close enough in age.

It was true that he wasn't exactly her type. Obviously anyone could agree that Steve was attractive, but she didn't see him in a romantic way at all. She saw him as a close friend. One that she worked with and could confide in.

"Then who is your type, dragã?"

Pietro made Bailey face him.

She had to think about it. Who was her type? Bailey preferred a good personality. He should be funny, charming.

And even though she and no one else wanted to admit it, she did have a bit of preference for looks. Nothing extremely strong though. Tall, blonde hair (maybe almost silver), blue eyes...

Oh my god. Bailey gulped looking at the man in front of her. Everything she just described in her head matched Pietro perfectly. 

Ok, ok. That didn't mean she had to like him. He was just her ideal type. But she didn't like him.

"Uh," Bailey managed to spit out.

She wasn't usually like this...

"stiu ca sunt genul tau-" Pietro started in his language.

Tony walked into the hallway, clapping his hands together. "Just who I was looking for!"

Both of them turned to face Tony with a small jump, startled.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything, lovebirds."

Bailey groaned. "Don't call us that."

"You have holes all over you because you wanted to take a bullet for the guy, Crisp," Tony pointed out.

Tony did not have to do that. Not in front of Pietro. Did the embarrassment ever stop? She always managed to look like a fool in front of Pietro. Not that she cared...

"Tony!"

"It is true, printsessa."

Bailey sighed, trying to just focus all of her attention on Tony. "What did you need, Tony?"

"We were going to have a team bonding night if both of you are intrested."

"What is included in this team bonding, Stark?" Pietro asked mischievously.

"Movies, hanging out, games, that kind of stuff. Hopefully I'll see you there, lovebirds."

Before Bailey could protest again, Tony was already gone.

Pietro kept staring at her. She wanted to leave to go shower and get changed, but Bailey couldn't when he was following her like this.

"Are you gonna let me shower, dummy?"

Pietro smiled. Genuinely smiled. "Of course. You smell terrible."

Bailey rolled her eyes. His sense of humor always knew how to ruin a moment. "And you don't smell great either."

Bailey watched as Pietro's mouth opened wide, clearly insulted on a personal level. He pouted a bit which made Bailey laugh to herself. He could be such a child.

"I actually smell great. I smell fresh and like lavender!" he said, beginning to walk in the opposite direction.

"I don't trust that! You clearly bleached your hair too!"

"It's all natural, prunc!" Pietro yelled once more before speeding off.

Bailey sighed to herself, slowly grinning. Some of her conversations with Pietro were very amusing. They were constantly bickering, but at this point it seemed like it was on more of a friendly level. After all, the first time they met Pietro threw her onto the ground. And during their second encounter, Bailey had kicked him in the stomach.

She opened the door to her room at the compound, undressing and getting into the shower.

BAILEY HAD BEEN REALLY CURIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT PIETRO'S NICKNAMES MEANT.

I mean, every single day he was calling her by these nicknames in the Sokovian language. And she had absolutely no idea what she was being called.

It felt embarrassing to be on google translate, but she was determined. If it was a mean nickname, Bailey would find something to get him back with.

The first up in the translator was printsessa, although she was fairly confident in what she thought it meant.

Princess. Pietro called her princess more than her actual name. Interesting.

Bailey cleared the search, typing in something else.

She typed in prunc. It meant... babe.

Pietro freakin Maximoff was calling her babe.

Dragostea meant love.

Dragã meant dear.

The color on Bailey's face was extreme. Blood rushed into her cheeks, as her dimples showed in her big smile.

All of these nicknames, correction, pet names that Pietro were calling her were all very rather affectionate ones.

Bailey was so flustered. And had he been saying them in Sokovian so she didn't know what they meant?

She didn't know what this feeling was. Butterflies were flying in her stomach. She had this warm and fuzzy feeling that she couldn't describe.

Why was Pietro Maximoff making her feel this way?