-31-

~chapter 31~

Third pov.

"How about we bring our strawberries inside and wash them?" Minho suggested looking at Jisung with a loving smile.

"Of course mino" Jisung smiled back to the older.

Minho stood up with their strawberry basket in one hand and offered his other hand to, to help Jisung up. The younger gave his hand to Minho with no doubt. They walked next to each other, hand in hand all the way from the strawberry farm to Minho's grandparents house.

"Wow it smells so good" Jisung said as he walked past the kitchen window.

"Yup, I know right. My grandma's cooking is the best." Minho said happily and swung their strawberry basket back and forth.

"Stop you're gonna let the our strawberries fall out" Jisung giggled at the older's behavior.

Minho listened and stopped "I'm only stopping because you told me to. But you clearly don't know the magic of physics" Minho shrugged and opened the front door of the house.

Jisung walked in, Minho followed and closed the door behind them. They walked to the kitchen to wash their strawberries.

"WOW, it smells even better in here" Jisung started aggressively smellling the whole kitchen which made Minho and his grandmother laugh.

"Just you wait, it taste wayyy better" The woman winked and continued stirring the pot. "Can you help me set the table. Dinner is almost done" Minho's grandmother added.

"No problem!" Jisung took the plates and cutlery and started placing everything neatly on the dinner table with Minho.

Not long after the gate opened followed by foot step of two walking closer and closer to the house with giggles and laughter. Then the front door opened, it's Changbin and his boyfriend.

"Grandmaaaa!!!" Felix shouted as he saw Minho and Changbin's grandma and ran up to hug her.

"Awww~~ lixxie you're finally back to visit me~~" the woman hugged Felix back.

"Grandma! I'm your real grandson?!" Changbin complained standing behind Felix.

"Join the hug then, baby" Felix pulled Changbin into the group hug.

"Aren't they so cute" Jisung whispered to Minho.

"We are cuter~" Minho flirted.

"I'm gonna go wash our strawberries" jisung went away with a flush of shyness on his cheeks.

During dinner the whole family sat around a big round table enjoying the food Minho's grandmother made, eating the strawberries Minho and Jisung picked and drinking the strawberry smoothie Minho's grandfatherther made.

"Your food is so food, grandma. I wanna stay here forever." Jisung happily said with a big smile on his face after stuffing his cheeks with Minho's grandmother's food. "My aunt is rarely at home.." Jisung's smile slowly faded and turned into a pout.

"Jisungie-ah, you can come visit me anytime." Minho's grandmother said with a soothing smile. "How about you guys stay here for the night, and I'll cook you guy's breakfast before you guys leave?" She suggested still having a smile on her face.