-27-

~chapter 27~

Third pov.

"Hey seungmin, lets go hang out at the park later." Hyunjin walked over to seungmin who was sitting behind his desk doing homework.

"No I cant, I'm doing something with beomgyu today" Seungmin replied plainly.

"beomgyu this, beomgyu that" the older muttered. "I bet he won't have time for you today" the older added.

"Hm why?" Seungmin asked, not thinking much of it.

"Because there is a student council meeting later, chan told me" hyunjin proudly said like he just announced some big news.

"Oh, okay thanks for the note." Seungmin still super focused on his homework.

"That leaves you no any other excuse to not go to the park with me you know" the older crossed his arms and smirked, thinking hes a genius or something.

"Mhm whatever." The younger didn't look like he was listening to what Hyunjin is saying.

"We could, fly a kite today, it's quite windy outside" Hyunjin said while looking outside.

"Mhm" Seungmin reply was still dry but this time, without the older noticing, seungmin's lips curved up into a small smile. He suddenly couldn't wait for after school and go to the park with Hyunjin, he has never flew a kite before actually.

"Anyways, why are you so dryyyy" hyunjin complained.

The older sat down next to Seungmin and saw the younger had a pile of blank A4 papers on his desk so he asked "may I take one?"

"Sure"

"Thanks! Can I borrow a pen too" hyunjin added.

"Mhm." Replied with a little nod.

After Hyunjin got the stuff he needed it went silent between the two. Everytime Seungmin tried to peek at what the older was doing, hyunjin would immidiatly cover up but the younger didn't bother to ask what hyunjin is doing because Seungmin wanted to finish his work, and go to the park already.

"Okay Im Done!" Seungmin announced immediately when he finished his work and closed his notebook.

"Okay I'm done too" Hyunjin replied.

"What where you even doing?" The younger asked curiously.

"Uhmm.. nothing" the older hesitated.

"Oh alright" the younger packed in his bag.

"Are you ready" hyunjin asked as he saw Seungmin putting the last thing into his bag.

"Yes! Let's go already!" Seungmin pushed the older to the exit excitedly.

When they arrived at the park there were several stands that sold different types of things but most importantly kites.

"First thing we have to do is buy a kite" Hyunjin said. "Check out which one you like most"

"Excuse me are you guys a couple?" A worker standing behind a kite stand questioned.