Chapter II: A Secret Revealed and Another Imprint

It took Charlie a half hour to help Melody calm his son down. Charlie had told Melody that his side of his family had cougar-shifter genes and it had passed onto Beau. Once Beau was calm enough to shift back Charlie led him into the house with Melody following both shifters. As soon as Beau came back downstairs from changing, there was a knock at the door that confused all three shifters.

Beau and Melody were sitting in the living room as Charlie went to answer the door. As soon as Charlie opened the door he was shocked to see Edward Cullen standing in front of him. From the other room, both young shifters caught the scent of old books, ink, and honey. Both Beau and Melody looked at each other before turning around to see who was at the door. However, both shifter's eyes glossed over as both of them imprinted on Edward.

Melody however saw something that she hadn't seen the first time.  She saw herself standing on a porch, heavily pregnant, and Edward was standing behind her with his arms around her waist and his hands placed on her stomach. Beau and another muscular man were kneeling in front of them also touching her stomach with love and protectiveness. Edward had seen the images in both of his mate's eyes and he also was shocked by the image of a heavily pregnant Melody.

"How's this possible to have a second imprint," Melody asked.

"It's a very rare occurrence that a shifter has two or sometimes even three imprints," Charlie said. "But there is a second possibility of you both having another imprint."

Charlie looked at Edward who looked nervous. Patting the vampire on the shoulder, Charlie gave him a genuine smile telling him that he accepted Edward being with his son and goddaughter before leaving for work.  Wanting to comfort her imprint, Melody stood from her seat and walked over to him and pulled him into a hug.

"What's bothering you Edward," Melody asked, as Beau joined them also wanting to comfort his imprint. 

"Let's go sit on the couch," Beau said as he looked at his imprints.

The trio all sat on the couch, Edward in between his mates. Both Beau and Melody never seen their imprint be so worried. Melody already knew what Edward had to say because after she shifted Sam had told her about them and that they were not allowed on their land. Squeezing his hand Melody gave him a reassuring smile.

"I'm a vampire," Edward said, as he looked at his mates. "Also the both of you are my mates like I am your imprint."

Beau had the look of shock on his face while Melody smiled at Edward. Beau looked at Melody then to see she wasn't shocked by the news.

"You knew," Beau growled, a little angry and hurt that she didn't say anything.

"I couldn't Beaumont," Melody said causing Beau to flinch when she used his full name. "I only knew because I'm a wolf shifter."

Beau sighed knowing that he couldn't remain mad at his girlfriend. Edward cleared his throat gaining his mate's attention again.

"There's something else I want to tell the both of you."

Melody and Beau looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

"As I said, you both are my mates. My soulmates, and I know that I'm your imprint. But I would very much like to be with the both of you. I want to be able to show everyone that the both of you are mine," Edward lowly growled as his golden eyes turned black with want.

Melody was the first to act, and put her arms around Edward's neck and pulled him down to her.  Taking him by surprise Melody pressed her lips against his cold ones.  Edward quickly recovered from the shock and kissed his mate back. Beau couldn't help but feel slight jealous that Melody was kissing Edward first but the sight of them kissing was turning on the cougar shifter.  Beau moved closer to Edward's back and began to kiss the back of his neck causing Edward to moan into Melody's mouth.