In Yosemite (Chapter 39 Exclusive Scene) [M]

"Thank you for bringing me here," Emery whispered, tucking a strand of hair behind Cameron's ear, watching intently at the way the blond's throat bobbed as he gulped. "Is it bad that I don't want the others to know we were here so they won't ask to come next time?"

"Done," Cameron replied with a smile. "Way ahead of you."

Emery gently pressed Cameron down so he was straddling him. The kiss was followed by another, his soft lips traveling expertly from the blond's lips to his neck, and Cameron had to grip Emery's waist so tightly so they wouldn't fall to the ground again. He failed and they both stumbled over, whiskers forming on top of Emery's cheeks as he laughed. As much as it hurt his ego, Cameron reveled in it. He wouldn't dare to have the audacity to complain when he had a boyfriend who is not only too cute for his own good, but also too goddamn hot for anyone in this world.

Anyone but him.

"Hey..." Cameron dipped his hand between Emery's thighs, parting his legs just a little bit so they could accommodate him better. He watched as Emery bit his lower lip, abiding by his actions without complaint, and Cameron groaned inwardly because his traitorous cock was starting to harden, as if that should surprise him.

Emery wrapped his arms around Cameron, rolling his hips, slotting their bodies together. "What?" he asked innocently.

Cameron leaned closer, purposefully asking the question so close to Emery's ear, knowing what it would do. What it always does, without fail. "Would you mind getting a little grass on you for a few minutes?"

Emery giggled, and he knew it infuriated Cameron in the best possible way whenever he did that. Suddenly, a pair of lips were on his, and endless slides of slick tongue followed. He didn't give his answer yet, but the speed at which he unbuttoned Cameron's shirt was enough said. No, he doesn't mind a little grass, in fact, he doesn't mind a lot of it. He doesn't mind being covered in nothing but grass. And Cameron. Just Cameron all over him.

But Emery doesn't say any of that, and instead just lets himself be rolled over by strong arms, his clothes gone, and the earth on his back.

"Baby..." Cameron waited for Emery's eyes to meet his before he prodded his thumb over the redhead's lips, his own way of asking him if Emery was sure about this. Emery nodded, and his arms reached out to him, clinging, parting his lips between Cameron's thumb, keeping their eyes locked as his tongue poked out to make contact, and he didn't miss the way the blond's mouth gaped open before it closed over his again, and Emery was just now realizing that he's naked too.

This was about to mark the third time they had sex, although if Emery was being technical, that'd be a different story. Either way, no matter how many times they have sex, it's starting to seem like he won't ever be used to seeing Cameron's body like this, to seeing the large expanse of his smooth skin and toned muscles splayed for him and only for him to do whatever he wanted with it, yet all Emery could muster was watch. He watched as Cameron lifted him back on top of his lap, a soft smile on his face as he dipped his head to kiss Emery on the shoulders. He pauses, and for a minute, Emery thought he'd done something wrong, but then there were lips on his neck, his jaw, and finally, his right nipple. Cameron was wary at first, as if he hadn't already done this to Emery a million times the night before, his tongue slow, as if he was waiting for something to happen.

Then Emery moaned, and there it was, the sweetest sound in the world. Underneath his fingers, Cameron could feel the curve of his boyfriend's back as it arched in pleasure, and that only meant his tongue had more work to do. He continued, embracing Emery as tightly as he could as he worshipped the redhead's nipples, hard and pink, coaxing that whimper out of him with every suction, every lick, and every bite.