ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

-----------------------

ᴇsᴛᴇʟʟᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ

—————

I can't believe I am going on my first date. Don't ask why I am going on my first date even though I am in college... Anyways Bokuto is supposed to pick me up in like 5 minutes. I said we could just meet at the place, but he imposed that he must drive me to the date. 'Wait- what if the car ride is superrr awkward.'

OH FUCK- I SHOULDN'T HAVE AGREED TO DRIVE WITH HIM. WHAT IF HE MURDERS ME AND DUMPS MY BODY or worse... he actually has a nice conversation with me...

I AM SO FUCKING AWKWARD. WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS!!!!

As I was contemplating my thoughts, I hear the doorbell ring. "KENMA! PLEASE TELL HIM I AM DYING AND CAN'T GO!" I scream down the hallway. Bro- I can't do this.

"I already answered the door, and he is right next to me."

I peak down the stairs, and its true... BOKUTO HEARD ALL OF THAT AND IS STANDING NEXT TO KENMA!! FUCK MY LIFE?!?!?!?! Thats so embarrassing, I can't believe Kenma would do me like this.

I began walking down the stairs like i'm going to highschool prom, while muttering under my breath, "Kms, I can't believe he heard that."

"Estelle... you look so good... wait what-?" Bokuto stared in awe at me, but then questioned when he hear me mutter. "Nothing! You look very handsome Bokuto!" Bokuto blushed at my comment and held at his hand for me to take.

"Thank you!" I turned to leave, but right before I feel a tug at my arm. I look to see Bokuto doing a 90 degree bow at Kenma and saying, "Thank you sir! She will be home by 12:00!!" Kenma just nodded and walked away.

"Bokuto, Kenma isn't my dad, you didn't have to do that ." I giggled and shook my head. "Hey!! I am trying to gain his respect because he means a lot to you!" Bokuto laughed.

"Let's just go." I giggled and pulled him out the door.

"I should be the one telling you that." He leads me to the car and opens the door for me.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we get situated in the car. "That's a secret." Bokuto winks at me and starts driving. "I hate secrets."

"It will be worth it I promise!"

—————

"We're here!" Bokuto helps me out of the car and leads me to an empty meadow. "Is this where you kidnap me?" I say as I look around in the pitch dark night.

"One sec!" Bokuto let's go of my hand and quickly runs over to a rock? I don't know it is kind of hard too see.

"Wh-" I began but quickly lost my words when the meadow seemed to light up. Bokuto placed lights all over the trees and a small midnight picnic in the middle of it all. "Do you like it?" I turn back towards Bokuto to see him leaning against a tree smirking.

"Bokuto! It's beautiful. You didn't have to do all of this!" He walked over to me and led me to the picnic blanket. "I wanted to, you are worth it."

I blushed. "Stop saying nonsense..." At this point, my face had gone red. I can't believe he did this all for me.

"Like I said, I wanted to."

We sat down on the blanket, and he pulled out some food for us to share. "Thank you." He pulls out two plates and chopsticks. He pulls out some champagne and pops the lid. AND LET ME JUST SAY IT WAS SO HOT IDK WHY. Anyways, he pours the champagne and places some noodles on the plate.

"Estelle, thank you so much for coming. I have dreamed of this for so long." Bro, this guy WILL NOT STOP MAKING ME BLUSH. "Stop... same though." I giggled and put my hands on my cheeks. Bokuto just chuckled at my state.

"You're so cute."

"BRO STOP!" I chewed on my noodles, while Bokuto stared at me longingly. Looking up, I lifted a brow. "Hm?" I was confused plus I hate when people look at me eat lol. Good thing I like this guy.

"Just admiring you."

I just squealed and put my head in my hands again.

-------------------

We finished eating and now were lying side by side staring up at the stars. "Hey Estelle?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back in a soft voice. "When are you going back to the states...?" I sat up and looked down at him. "In a week..." A frown appeared on his face. He sat up so we were face to face. "Yeah... but I have good news." I smiled. "I got hired for a job here as soon I graduate." I looked into Bokuto's eyes. "Yeah?" He smiled. "Yeah." I smiled back.

We both laughed and then, it slowly got silent. I just stared into his eyes, and the mood changed. He glanced down at my lips and started to lean in. Sighing, our lips touched. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Be my girlfriend?" Bokuto asked staring at my dreamily from the kiss. "Eh, I guess so.." I looked to the side teasingly. "Hey!" I giggled. "Fine! Yes! I'll be your girlfriend." Ew, I can't believe I am someone's girlfriend, but I guess it's okay because it's Bokuto.

"HEY! HEY! HEY!" Bokuto screamed shocking me. "I know you did not just say that!"

"It's my victory saying! I needed too."

"Bokuto, I swear!!!"

Bokuto grabbed my hand and said, "You're my girlfriend, you're going to have to get used to it. Call me Kotaro now that I am your boyfriend." HELP NOW I HAVE AN ACTUAL BOYFRIEND. High school me would never see the day.

"Okay... Kotaro. I guess I will have to get used to it." He laughed and put on the brightest smile on his face from me saying his name.

"Now let's eat dessert!" Bokuto pulls some Chè?! (Vietnamese dessert) "Omg you brought this?!" I looked amazed and heart-eyed the dessert.

"Well, I know you're probably missing you family, and you told me about it. I wanted to try!"

"Bro, marry me."

"Of course! Wait what?"

"Nothing!"

I love this man.

----------------

ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS!
THANK U GUYS!

HAVE A GREAT DAY