ʟᴇᴀᴘ ᴏғ ғᴀɪᴛʜ?

sᴛᴇʟʟᴇ's ᴘᴏᴠ:

It's Tuesday, the day of the Twitch convention. It is a little nerve-wracking, nvm- its very nerve-wracking. Sure, I am not the biggest streamer ever, but Kenma definitely is one of the top, and we stream together from time to time, thus creating me to be a little known.

What do I do if someone asks me to take a photo with them? We all know I am most likely the least photogenic person in the world when it comes to other people taking pictures of me. Sure, the selfies I take look hot, but the minute someone else takes a picture of me, I look like Squidward (but ig some ppl write smut stories abt him, so ig its fine? idk).

"Estelle, we're leaving in 5!" Kenma yelled (said in a normal tone) from downstairs.

Looking in the mirror, I adjusted my outfit and put a clip on my hair. Aww shit- my outfit looks like I am trying to hard. I really thought I slayed, but I guess not.

"Stop overthinking like always, and lets go." Kenma now leaning on my opened door said. The guy really knows me, and it's too late to change.

"Ugh fine, can we get food on the way though?" I picked up my keys off my bed and walked past him to walk downstairs.

"Sure."

__________________

ʙᴏᴋᴜᴛᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I won't ever complain about being single again. Standing in front of some fancy Korean restaurant, I sighed and dusted my jacket off. Hopefully, this goes well because I feel like I am making a huge mistake.

I wonder what Estelle is doing... What if some famous guy flirts with her at the convention?! Now that I am thinking about it, I would even choose to date some famous youtuber over a guy like me! WAIT, WHAT IF SHE REALLY DOES CHOOSE A GUY OVER ME?

WHAT AM I EVEN THINKING?! I am about to go on a date, and I am thinking of some other girl. Oh no, does that make me a horrible person???

Ugh, I am acting like a lovesick boy in high school. Estelle and I aren't even dating or anything!! I don't have any idea how she actually feels about me, so that is why I am keeping my options open. She probably thinks of me as just a friend or something, as much as I dislike the thought of that...

"Uh, sir?" Turning my head, I came face to face with some old man. I jumped back a little startled.

"Oh sorry!!"

"Are you going to go in? You have been staring at the door for ten minutes." The man quietly asked. Oops, that's kind of embarrassing.

"Oh have I? Yes, I am!!" Finally taking my last sigh and wiping my eyes, I opened the door. I let the man pass me to go inside, while giving him a little nod, and entered.

"Table for two for Bokuto please!"

--

Once settled down at the table and ordered some water, I see a gorgeous girl walking toward my table.

"Bokuto?"

"Ah yes, that's me." I quickly got up and greeted the girl. "Hello, my name's Yua Sato, I believe Akaashi set us up?" Sato offered a kind smile with a small head tilt. "Yes, I am Bokuto, but you already know that. How about we get this date started?" I pulled out and made a hand motion towards her chair.