Jey Uso | Gang Beasts

Pairing: Jey Uso x wife!streamer!reader
Word count: 969
Summary: You have a fun stream playing Gang Beasts with Jey, Jimmy and Trinity.
Author's note: Even though I've specified wife!reader, the gender it's not said during the story, so its a neutral!reader.

You were setting everything up, today it was a good day for you and your chat. You don't know how you did it but Jey was going to be on stream along with his brother Jimmy and Trin, Jimmy's wife. The four of you were going to play Gang Beasts.

Even though you knew it was going to be a funny stream you warned your chat that it wasn't going to be a really long stream, like they normally were used to, you didn't tell them why though, it was a surprise for all of them.

Once you had everything settled in your living room, you got ready to start your live stream and let the three wrestlers join in.

"Hi guys!!" You greeted with a smile. All of your chat were questioning your new location "I see you've noticed the elefant in the room. Yep, were're not on my recording studio today. Today I have something for you guys, I have even one upped your requests! Today, as I told you on Twitter, is going to be a shorter stream than usual, but that's a good thing!" You saw a lot of people pleading for a usual length stream "guys, you are going to like this, trust me. The reason why today it's going to be shorter its because I managed to convince three people to join me today!" You made a pause, trying to build up some suspense "And... Our three guests for today stream! The current WWE tag team chanpions and the new Impact wrestler! Jimmy and Jey Uso and Trinity!!!" You announced as if you were your workmate Samantha Irvin, once you said their names they got in frame as if they were on the ring.

Chat was spamming Hi's and telling them how happy are they to join.

"Hi guys!!" Jey said with way to much energy.

Jimmy looked at chat trying to read something "How can you understand anything? It goes waaay too fast!" Trin nodded agreeing with her husband's statement.

"It's practice" You giggled "Okay chat. We're going to make ourselves comfortable and choose our characters, then we'll play" You looked at your three guests "Have you ever played gang beasts?" All of them shooked their head. You nodded your head before turning to your chat "this is going to be so much fun".

You decided that you and Jey were going to seat on the floor and Trin and Jimmy behind you on the sofa, that way the camera could pick up your reactions better.

Once you got the game on your Nintendo Switch and visible on your stream, you guys chose your character skins. As you always do, you chose the granny with pearls around her neck. Jey chose the wrestler with the mask on, Trin chose the cat and Jimmy chose the chicken.

You guys did a test run, explaining the controls to them and checking volume with chat.

It was really a funny test run, they were as confused as you hoped they were. Chat was laughing their asses off.

"I got you granny!" Trin yelled grabbing your character's butt to save you from falling to the void.

"Why is there an alliance?" Jimmy asked while trying to kill your character, again. Then Jey came and knocked you out with a headbutt, then your character was tossed and you were eliminated. Jey started laughing while trying to eliminate Trin along his brother.

"What were you saying about alliance?" Trin arched her brow looking at Jimmy.

"It's the bros before hoes thing?" You added with the same look on your face. Jey and Jimmy nodded with a smile on their faces "You are going to regret that. You have awoken the rage of the boss granny"

The next rounds became even more serious, even our marriages couldn't save us. You were against Jey and Trin against Jimmy.

"Hey! Put me down!" Trin yelled while trying to headbutt her husband. They both were really close to the edge. Once she knocked him out with his fist, she throwed him over the edge.

On the other side, you were the one dominating the fight, you were so close of throwing Jey over the edge, but it wasn't possible, he got away every time you tried to. That's untill Trin came and knocked you two out with just one punch, your characters lost balance immediately and fell off, giving the victory to Trin.

"Seems like she just found out her game" You said laughing at her celebration dance. She won the whole game, her three victories over literally none of yours, exept for two draws; one against you and one against Jimmy.

"I'm beating you up on the next round" Jey told her.

"You can try" She said with a smirk on her face "but you didn't even got close to win this game".

Jey looked at you for a second " You know what I'm thinking?" You nodded "Couple against couple?" He smiled at you "Please try not to throw yourself out the railing, again" You murmured, but he and chat were able to hear you.

"It happened ONCE!" He defended himself. You laughed "Yeah sure, once every round" Chat was having the time of their lives. And you too. It was nice to have a little time like this, with your husband and your best friends. Without having to worry about storylines, injuries and work.

And you were hoping it would happen again soon, and you weren't the only one. Chat was demanding another stream with the four of you when thr time to wrap things up arrived, which made you happy. You never told anyone, but you were scared as hell to mix your Stream live with your personal and professional live, but luckily it all worked out as you hoped, even better.