The Judgement Day * | Little Champ

Word Count: 1205
Requested by Princess_MoonSlip
Summary: Your little sister wins a pageant and you promise her to spend the day with her favorite wrestlers
A/N: L/S/N means Little sister name. I changed things because I don't really know how pageants work, it's the same reason I took more time into doing it, I was trying to make something that made sense in my lack of understanding on the topic.

---

Finally the moment you were waiting for, the moment when that little crown was on your little sisters head. She won the national pageant! The amount of stress you put on yourself between your work and helping her out really paid off.

You told her that if she won then you'll take her to your work, all day. You worked as a WWE intervier, and she admired you for it. Maybe not because of your journalism career, but for your contract on her favorite sports entertainment company. To her, wrestling was her everything, you swear that if your parents didn't sign her up in tap dancing classes which made her fall in love with the art, she would most definitely try wrestling on her own.

You were cheering her next to your mom, she was on the moon just thinking about her littlest daughter winning something that big. She was the proudest.

Once the whole pageant was over, L/S/N approached you two "Congratulations!! You did amazing!" Your mom congratulatulated her "She always does amazing mom, that's why shes the champ" You said this time, taking the crown off her head for a second just to mess her hair up with your hand, she immediately whinned in a joking way.

"Stop that!" She tried to brush her hair again with ther fingers "Can you carry this for me? It's heavy and I'm tired" She asked to our mom, our mom nodded before taking it "I'm going outside to call your dad and tell him that L/S/N, you two go backstage and grab all of our things, please" You nodded before taking your sister's hand.

Once you were backstage you started putting thing away on the suitcase that your mum brought, also helping L/S/N change "You know? I have a surprise for you!" Even on her tiredness she managed to pay all the attention you could "Rhea just told me on text that all the members of The Judgement Day are really proud of you, she even sent me a picture" You showed her a picture of all your friends with big smiles, thumbs up and a sign that said 'So proud of our Little champ, S/L/N!!', immediately her eyes lighed up, it was obvious to anyone that they were the people she looked up to.

Her eyes were filling up with happy tears "and... " You started talking again "They told me that they were more than happy to spend a day with you, Rhea and Dom want to see you practice too!" She smiled at your words, exited.

"When?!" She couldn't physically contain her excitement, she was jumping in place. "Tomorrow" You informed her.

"Then let's go home quickly!! I have to sleep to make it tomorrow now!" She grabbed your hand trying to drag you out of the locker room.

"Okay, you have to calm down. There are things to do before going to bed!" You grabbed the suitcase and took her hand "first we have to take off that makeup, shower, have dinner, read a bed time story, and then you can sleep. There's no need for running!"

Once you met with your mom, she was already in the car, she got your sister seated on the back seat while you put the suitcase on the boot of the car. Then you sat in the passenger seat.

"Dad is so proud of you, L/S/N! He wishes he could have come here with us, but you know how busy he is with work" You saw on the rearview mirror how she nodded disappointed "but he's sure he'll make it for the international one!" You looked at your mom, telling her to shut up with your gaze.

"So... L/S/N. What do you want to wear for tomorrow?" You asked, wanting to cause a distraction. Your sister started rambling: first about her outfit, her accessories, what she wanted to see in the arena, what she wanted to say to The Judgement Day, what she wanted to do with them... If she did everything that ahe told you, she needed a year with them.

Luckily the next day arrived quickly.

You got up, dressed up for the day, prepared breakfast for everyone and got everything ready; your sister's outfit of the day, her replica of the women's championship belt, her tap shoes that she insisted on wearing and a few more things (a little pair of shoes because everyone knows that she's not going to keep those shoes all day long). When everything was ready you woke up your sister.

"I'm so exited!" She stated while munching on her pancakes "Do you think that they are going to like my title? Is not as big as Rhea's but" You interrupted her "you are a champ just like her!" You cheered "now eat you food. If you finish earlier then we will leave earlier" You didn't expect to watch her eat like if she was a vacuum... But to your surprise, she did. As promised, you two got into your car and drove to the next arena.

Once you got there, you saw the whole Judgement Day waiting for you with big smiles on their faces "Oh! Look who's here to greet you!" Your sister ran down the car once you finished parking.

When you got to her, she was ending her round of hugs. Then you hugged your friends "Thanks for doing this" You thanked them with a smile.

"No problem! We are always happy to meet our favourite champ!" Finn answered. Your sister was next to Dominik (clearly her favorite), when he saw her, he picked her up in his arms.

"She's definitely your biggest fan" You explained to them, entering the arena "on her performance in the pageant, she wore and outfit with the colors and the logo of your faction, those are the shoes that she wore"

"Ooh, you brought them? I'm dying to see you tap dance!" Dom told her, the rest of the members agreeing with him.

"I will!" She said happily "I want to show you the routine for the international pageant. It's from the game 'Five Night's at Freddy's'"

"It's inspired in it" You corrected her, all the attention was on you "She saw me playing and was laughing her ass off every time I would get scared. Don't get to attached to her, she's a little devil inside of an angel facade" They all laughed at you.

"Well, we have the ring to ourselves for a few hours, If you want you can dance there" Damian suggested. As it was obvious, she nodded exited.

That's how you found yourself, next to your best friends watching you little sister dance to 'Not Here All Night by DAgames', you were filling them up with the concept and how it was supposed to be with animatronics as back up dancers and a few more things.

At the end of the day, you two got home with her women's title and tap shoes signed by every member and a really happy sister. It was her favorite day for sure, and you knew that once she gets older she would never forget it.