022. stabs are a no

Start from the beginning

and then like it was right out of a movie,

she lost control of the knife and it went right through her palm and out.

the girl stared at it for a second, keeping quiet her face running white and cold.

and then the next second she screamed out bloody murder.

"sharky!" her voice loud.

the boy she called out for was now sprinting down the stairs his eyes frantic.

"wha-what is it?!" he shrieked running up to her.

then seeing the sight of the deep cut and the bloody knife on the counter.

his eyes go wide, his mouth drops and his face is as cold as hers.

mikey lets out another wail along with a scream.

"help me!" she yells with fear.

it wasn't as painful as you would imagine a knife going through your hand but it was the adrenaline and the shock of everything that caused the frantic yells.

"It's okay! it's okay mikes." he gulps down.

his hand holding the wrist of her injured one.

she screams another screams seeing the blood ooze out.

digging her face into sharkys shoulder as he examined the injury.

"come on." he begins walking.

"where're we going?" she asks through a gag.

"the hospital you dumbass." sharky says as if she was stupid.

mikey's face changed slightly at his rude tone but brushed it off once looking down again.

"what if they have to cut off my whole hand?" she screams in worry as he sets her down in the passenger seat.

her large cut covered with a towel and her eyes swollen red.

"they won't mikey it's not that serious," he told the girl before tying her hair up in a ponytail.

once he closed her door she held onto her hand and began to breath.

seeing him slip quickly into the driver's seat and start the car.

his eyes averting to the girl who whimpers and cries loudly.

"calm down mikes it's— it's fine." the boy stated in a worried voice.

she couldn't help but glare at him through her watery eyes.

"my hand's leaking like a dodgy faucet and you're telling me to calm down!" mikey exclaimed, her voice hitting a pitch that only dolphins could appreciate.

sharkys intense grip on the steering wheel and the way he sped through the empty night streets.

mikey let go of her injured hand and tried unfolding the cloth covering it with whimpers.

"mikey don't do that!" he snatched her hand away eyes still on the road.

the girl turning to him with sass.

"oh i'm sorry is this our stab wound? no, it's not so mind your business!" she screams loudly at him.

sharky widened his eyes at the way she was being so aggressive.

it was quiet for a while and the two came to the realization that they were talking, touching, and looking at each other.

it felt almost dreamy.

sharkys eyes turn to look at how her breath was quirking higher and her tears dried to the girl's cheeks.

seeing her only free hand on the rest in between them as it shook with fear aggressively.