02 || 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄

Comenzar desde el principio

"answer me, lowlife." meliodas's cold voice boomed, moving his finger to press against my neck, slowly running his finger across my skin as if he would chop my head off.

now fully realising the situation, i quickly lifted up my knee, kneeing him in the balls, he shrieked and i had managed to catch him off guard, which let me to then kick him hardly in the chest, sending the man flying to the side, his back making a painful contact with a tree, blood immediately spewed all over his hand which was covering his mouth as he coughed.

usually, i would heal someone after they had hurt themselves, but i don't think he would let me; and i can't just yet. this is the leader of the ten commandments after all.

"how dare you." the blonde gets back on his feet. meliodas's body trembled in what seemed like anger, he then glared up at me with those deep, dark eyes of his.

swiftly getting to my feet, and pulling the hood from my head, (because it was getting in the way ) i tossed on the ground, he then looked a bit surprised.

"well well well, bloody mitsuyi, hm?" he chuckled, running a hand through his blonde hair, a smirk forming on his face as his whole body began to fill with darkness. "this'll be fun." he muttered under his breath, cracking his knuckles.

i grit my teeth at the use of that horrid nickname: 'bloody mitsuyi.' i had adopted that nickname a few years back when i used to rain havoc on every demon in my sight, blinded the deceiving words of the supreme deity and others around me.

"i'm not here to fight you." i warn, raising my hands in the air to somewhat convince the man i don't want to battle him.

"bloody mitsuyi doesn't want to fight me?" the blonde continues to cover his body in darkness, raising an eyebrow as he does not seem to believe me, which i can totally understand. "you cannot fool me, arkangel, i've dealt with enough of you to know that for sure."

he moves all of his darkness into his arm, forming a giant fist of darkness which he uses to smash me into a tree just like i did with him before.

my back makes contact with the tree, letting out a loud grunt of pain and discomfort, i began to cough up blood just like the demon did earlier, before quickly trying to heal any damage done to my spine.

"i'm telling you, i have no business in harming you, meliodas of the ten commandments." i state again, firmly placing my hands on my hips. "i just want to find someone."

just by fighting meliodas would decrease my chances of stopping the holy war, because if i couldn't get the heir to the throne to trust me even just a little bit, how would i convince all the other demons too?

"it seems like we aren't on the same page. i'll just have to teach you a lesson." the demon hisses, smashing me again to the ground with his fist, but i stop it, holding his fist in my hand, his hands non surprisingly rough.

"i think it would be disgraceful of me to let you beat me up like that without anything in return." i smirk, but i had a plan. "i guess we'll have to do it the more painful way, i did give you the easy way out." i sigh, letting out a shrug.

"there's no time for your little attempts at intimidating me, bloody mitsuyi." i then instantly glare at him, squeezing his fist a bit tighter, i then twist his wrist, his body follows suit as his back is then face to me. with all my strength, i keep his hands behind his back and push him harshly to the ground.