"But he's really nosy tho. I was at the gym and boom, he came in and started gawking at me like I'm some kind of food. I had to leave because I was feeling uncomfortable"

Jimin giggled.

"He has a thing for strong men with muscles and tattoos. Kind of a kink so deal with it. He won't try to flirt with you cause I'm the cousin he's afraid of" he said.

Jungkook whined then stuck his face in jimin's neck and kissed it.

"You smell nice" he said.

"Thank you" jimin giggled.

Then he felt jungkook lick his neck then grazed it with his teeth.

"Cut it out kookie"

"Please?"

"No"

"Please baby. I'm horny" jungkook whined, grinding his half hard dick on jimin's clothed ass.

"No"

Jungkook turned jimin to face him.

"Why?" He whined.

"I'm not in the mood. Now think of something disgusting so it'll go away" jimin said.

Jungkook pouted with "teary" eyes.

"Ughh! Okay fine! But don't go too hard"

Jungkook beamed.

_________________________

Jay was peacefully typing away on his phone in his room, which was beside jungkook and jimin's room.

But then, his peace was ruined.

"Ah! Yeah! Dadddyyy!"

His eyes widen and he quickly sat up on his bed.

"Oh no...." He mumbled.

"Moan like a slut for your daddy!"

His eyes widen.

"My innocent ears!" He whined, covering his ears.

But he still heard their moans from the thin walls.

He stood up then rushed to the door next to his and pounded on it.

It quieted down for a minute and he knocked loudly again.

There was shuffling and the door was pulled open to show a red faced jimin covering his naked body with the sheets.

"I'm trying to relax quietly! Can you please lower your moans!"
Jay half yelled.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"There's a thing called headphones. And now you just ruined my mood" jimin said then slammed the door shut.

Jay gasped exaggeratedly then stomped to his room.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked, sprawled naked on the bed.

"He complained about us being loud and now I'm not in the mood anymore after seeing his face" jimin said, letting the sheets fall back on the bed before climbing on Jungkook's body.

"You have to remain in the mood baby, look at Jeon junior, he's so angry" jungkook pouted, gesturing to his hard red angry cock.

"I'll blow you"

"Nooooooo I want your hole pretty pleeeeeeeease"

Jimin frowned.

"When the hell did you get so cute!"

Jungkook gave him a goofy grin.

"Ride me baby"

Jimin sighed then took the lube from the nightstand and squirted a huge amount on Jungkook's cock.

"You owe me your credit card" he mumbled loud enough for jungkook to hear.

"Anything for you love"

_____________________________

(Taegi time!!!)

Yoongi was busy feeding hyunbin from his bottle while humming a song softly oblivious to the eyes that was staring at him from upstairs until he heard.

"We need to talk"

Yoongi paused his humming to look up, there he saw taehyung staring down at him with no emotion.

He nodded then stood and placed hyunbin on the ground who crawled away to his play pen.
He walked upstairs and followed behind taehyung who led him to their bedroom.

When they got in, taehyung locked the door then turned to face yoongi who kept looking at the ground, afraid to meet taehyung's glaring eyes.

"So, jungkook told me you went to apologize to jimin"

Yoongi glanced at him then slowly nodded.

"What did he say?"

Yoongi sighed silently then said.

"H..he forgave me but he cut off our friendship" he said softly.

Taehyung nodded.

"That served you right yoongi. I'm not gonna waste my time lecturing you today. I really don't get why jimin didn't choose to punish you for what you've done. Look at jin! He's serving his punishment! But you helped him do the deed and you're here! Free like a bird! You're grateful Jungkook told the police to let you go because of hyunbin but still! You did something wrong and you deserve to be punished for it! No sinner goes free! Even though jin fed you lies you still did something horrible!"

Yoongi sniffed before saying.

"I'm sorry"

Taehyung scoffed.

"The only reason I'm here with you today is because I don't want hyunbin to grow up without his father" he said harshly then stomped away.

Long time no see?