"Are you ready?" Taehyung asks giving one final peck on the latter's cheek.

"Yeah, let's go hyung." Jungkook said as he turned around and hugged Taehyung.

They walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Bye dad! I'm going to university with Kook!"

"Alright son. Have a good day!"

Taehyung and Jungkook got into the older's car.

They reached university in around 20 minutes.

The couple had to separate since all of their classes were different except Chemistry.

The day went on and after a few lessons the students were allowed to take a break. 

"Hey Jungkook! Get over here man."

Jungkook diverted his attention to the voice. It was Hyun, one of his seniors that he happened to know.

Jungkook walked over to Hyun to hear what she wanted to say.

"What do you want Hyun."

Hyun smirks. "Damn, you look like a hot chick."

"Excuse me?" Jungkook says in pure disgust.

"What did I say anything wrong?" Hyung asks his friends who were accompanying him.

"You look like a girl, look at your long hair. Oh! Guys he's even wearing nail polish." Hyun announces to his friends.

"So what?! I wear what I want to? Who the fuck are you to give a shit?!" Jungkook growls.

Hyun grind and tries to touch Jungkook. Jungkook slaps his hand away.

"You're doing all this for this boyfriend of yours aren't you? What would your beloved mother think? Her son spreading his legs in front of a guy like a man whore?"

Jungkook was angry. He wanted to beat the shit out of Hyun. But sadly he was a family relative. If he did something now, Hyun would obviously expose his relationship with Taehyung.

"Answer me! Oh right. He probably dates you out of pity. Any man would want a women, instead of a ugly wanna be like you."

Jungkook was seething with anger. "How fucking d-."

Hyun was pinned to the wall.

"What did you say? Huh? Speak dick head! How dare you call my boyfriend a whore?! He can wear what ever he wants, what else did you say? Any man would want a woman? Listen here bitch. I love Jungkook as himself. Even if a woman looked exactly like him I would still love Jungkook!" Taehyung burst out, still pinning Hyun to the wall.

Hyun choked and pulled on Taehyung's wrists to let him go.

Taehyung huffed and pulled away from Hyun.

"Speak another work about my boyfriend and I'll get you suspended." Taehyung warned.

Jungkook gave his signature bunny toothed smile to Taehyung.

"Get to class baby." Taehyung said and kissed the younger's temple.

Jungkook left to class thinking about what Hyun said. Did he really look like a wanna be?

He sat down when someone jumped on him, giving him a jolt. "Hey, I just saw what happened outside." Jimin said.

"Oh..." Jungkook sighed and rested his head in Jimin's shoulder.

"Come on Kookie. They are just saying that because they think you don't have a strong relationship with Tae. If you really want to show them, you guys should get close."