At this time, Tang Chuxin inside also gave a blessing to Tong Tong outside.

"Chu Xin greets you all."

Sure enough, Qian Zichen knew that he had guessed correctly, and that he was really that Miss Tang.

Qian Zichen arched his hands towards Li Tong, Bai Chu has always been used to this, women are not allowed to show their faces easily, this is quite different from Da Zhou.

The so-called do as the Romans do, he naturally talked about the etiquette of Dazhou in Dazhou, and in Baichu, he also had to follow Baichu's habits.

"Chu Xin would like to ask everyone to look at one thing first."

Tang Chuxin walked to the side and sat down, without any hint of any hint, and went straight to the point.

But Qian Zichen could not help but smile.

A woman is a woman, after all, she is still too young, so this idea is a little simpler.

And the people here are all much older than this Miss Tang, and some are even elders. This sometimes necessary compliment is not hypocrisy, but it can also be regarded as a kind of courtesy .

The little girl is still a little too impatient, but she doesn't know what the thing that makes her anxious is, it can't be the kind of thing she just said that she wants them to see.

He will wait and see.

Not long after, some servants delivered some things, all of which were bottles of excellent style. None of these bottles were carefully fired, and they could be said to be top-notch in terms of material and patterns.

I just don't know what kind of good things are contained in such an elegant bottle?

When the servant was standing in front of Qian Zichen holding the bottle, Qian Zichen also put the fan in his hand on the table, and then picked up one from it.

He opened the bottle, but when it was a kind of fragrance inside, his expression changed involuntarily, then he closed the bottle as before, and then opened another bottle.

Until he opened every bottle here, he already knew what the Tang family was going to do?

What a Tang family.

Sure enough, it is hidden.

She also heard people say that Miss Tang's perfumery skills have never been low, but she has always been unknown, and few people know it. Even Tang Ai's spices are mediocre.

Before the first-grade incense, the Tang family spices were nothing more than that. After Qianjia had the first-grade incense, Tang family incense became more and more invisible.

Just didn't think of it.

In this world, the strong have their own strong hands, and people should not be underestimated. Who knows, when Xianyu has not turned around, I don't know when the Tang family will really be able to fly straight into the sky.

As for this Miss Tang, she was simply nothing but a song, and a song was amazing.

These fragrances are really comparable to Yipinxiang spices.

"This is a new spice from our Tang family. What do you think?"

Tang Chuxin asked modestly. Although she couldn't see the expressions on these people's faces through such a layer of veil, she could tell their surprise and excitement from their breath.

"This fragrance is wonderful."

A middle-aged man sniffed it again, "It's no worse than that first-class spice."