But speaking now, it’s really not the best time to go to Changlin

"Let's continue to the capital."

After much deliberation, Shen Qingci finally decided to go back to the capital first, and the longer he walked on the road, the more upset and uneasy he felt.

How can this road be so long, and it is also so difficult to walk.

"good."

The old coachman drove the carriage again. Although he was older, he was still an expert at driving the carriage. I don't know how many days of wind and sun made this look of dying.

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Add to bookmark] [Next chapter]

recommended reading

my sister is a prophet running water cut jade Dao Xuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Prince, don't be arrogant! Wan Junxin Happy Members in Konoha The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

sniper comprehensionThe devil doesn't have to be defeatedMozun is my apprenticeFrom Gangster to Fantasy SupremeSuper Shinto LordPracticing NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time Lingzunmelting city[Football] In the name of the team doctor

All the chapters have been cached for you, download the APP to view~

One-click listening to books

Home Computer Version Bookshelf

Privacy Protection Disclaimer Contact Us

Chapter 1262 A Thin Coffin

Turn off the lights and protect your eyes     Font: large, medium and small

[Previous chapter] [Contents] [Next chapter]

The old coachman was not one to talk too much, but perhaps the road was too boring, so the old coachman also talked about the rest of his life along the road.

It's been a long way, maybe when the capital is over, this journey is over, and the rest of his life will also be over.

His surname was Zhu, and he was born in a small village. His life was hard to say, his parents left early, and there were no relatives in the clan. He grew up in the village by himself eating hundreds of meals. He also took advantage of his youth. He was so bold that he went to the mountains to look for wild game. He worked so hard, and it took half of his life to get a big thing. It was because of this big thing that he built a house, and then he found a house for himself A beautiful daughter-in-law.

And not long after, the daughter-in-law he married gave birth to a fat son for him, which made him very happy. He thought that life could be passed like this, no matter how hard he was, he would let them live He had a good life, but he didn't expect that the child he worked so hard to raise was not his own, but his daughter-in-law, who had already conceived when she married.

If it wasn't for this child, it would be impossible for that beautiful little daughter-in-law to marry such an ordinary man as him.

Half of his life was given to their mother and son, and he worked so hard to arrange everything for them, but in the end he was kicked out by his son.