And I have to say, with such a face, for Shen Qing Cici, it is really the best and safest disguise.

"Old man," she opened the curtain of the carriage, "where is the front?"

The old coachman whipped the horse again.

"Little lady, we are about to reach the border of Kaihe."

"Kaihe?" Shen Qingci probably only saw the name Kaihe in a travel note, it seems that there are not too many places recorded in the travel notes, and as far as she knows, the reason for this place is only because of Kaihe It is very close to Changlin. It can be said that the snow-capped mountains of Changlin are here. The two places are divided into north and south, with Changlin in the north and Kaihe in the south.

When mentioning the snow mountain, Shen Qingci thought of money, a lot of money, but the real treasure on the snow was actually hollowed out by her, and it was found by the little fox every year.

It was a treasure-hunting fox, who had a natural instinct for this kind of thing.

If it is there, it is not afraid that there will be no money to spend. In this case, even if there is no money, let it look for it, and maybe a century-old ginseng can be dug out. Let alone a thousand years, it is enough to sell for a hundred years. It's several hundred taels of silver.

But now Shen Qing Cici is not so deliberate about money, the money on her body is enough for her to go home.

All she wants now is to go home, not to earn any money.

And Changlin, Changlin, thinking of Changlin, she would think of Changlin, isn't Changlin just right there, if she could find Li Li.

"Old man, how long is it until we reach Changlin?"

She asked the coachman again.

"Is the little lady going to Changlin?"

As the coachman walked, he kept waving his whip lightly, and the horse's hooves stepped on the ground from time to time. The bumps in the carriage were not too heavy.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

"I want to go." If the coachman hadn't mentioned the word Kaihe, Shen Qingci might still not be able to remember Changlin, let alone remember that there was Mo Li in Changlin.

"Young lady, it's better not to go," the driver also persuaded Shen Qingci.

"Why?" Shen Qingci didn't understand, "Kaihe and Changlin are not at the foot of the snow mountain, so they should be very close to Changlin, why can't they go?"

"Because we have to cross a snow mountain."

The coachman explained, "The snow-capped mountains cannot be passed by a horse-drawn carriage, and let's not mention the snow-capped mountains. There have always been rogues there for a generation, and although Kaihe and Changlin are opposite, they are only close. If you can’t cross that snowy mountain, then if you just take a detour to take the official road, you’ll have to walk for at least two months, and it’s all the way to this place and half of the capital.”

"Little lady, if you really want to go to Changlin, we can take a different route."

"Two months?" Shen Qingci was thinking in her heart, it seemed that she couldn't leave these two months, and after two months, it would be the Changlin snow season, and she herself had stayed in Changlin, so it could be said that she would never leave. In that place, the winter is very long, and it may take several months, so it is impossible to go out of the city.