Chapter 13 - Twisted Heart

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Student- Rose-sama what do we do?

Rose- Use the pressure of the sword to open the way-

Spectre- Infānaru vu~oido (Infernal Void)

Raising his hand and opening it, flames begin to gather at the top of his hand, everyone is stunned at the sight of this magical power.

Rose- D-Don't miss your chance, let's get out of here!

The flames disappear in the blink of an eye, along with the man in the hood and the man in the mask and their subordinates. Iris and the knights arrive on the scene to help control the fire and support the injured.

Iris- Princess Rose! What happened?

Rose- A mysterious organization attacked the terrorists, one of them had a skull mask, he absorbed all the flames from inside the auditorium.

Iris- What do you mean, who were they?

Rose- They called themselves "Shadow Garden".

Iris clenches her fist as she hears this, once again her kingdom has been destroyed without her being able to do anything about it. In the vice-principal's office, the man in armor was throwing books from a shelf onto the floor, he took a lighter and lit it by throwing it at the books.

Y/n- Don't do that Lutheran-Sensei, they're great books.

Lutheran- Y/n L/n... *Taking off his helmet* How did you find out?

The boy was sitting by a window with his book covered.

Y/n- I just put the pieces together... You were nowhere to be seen, and Sherry told me that you had already researched the Eye of Avarice before...

Lutheran- I see, you're very clever.

Y/n- If I may ask, why are you doing this? Why are you doing this to Sherry?

Lutheran - At one point in my life I reached the top of the sword fighting world. But as soon as I reached the top, I fell sick. The glory I had worked so hard to achieve was gone. After that, I looked for a way to cure my illness and found it in an artifact, then a woman appeared... Sherry's mother. She was an unhappy woman who was despised by the academic world for being too intelligent, I funded her research and she took the plunge. We got on perfectly well, but when I finally came face to face with the Eye of Avarice. That woman said it was dangerous and suggested handing it over to the government.

Y/n- So you killed her?

Lutheran- Yes, you're quick... I cut her, starting with her extremities and moving inwards until finally, I stabbed her in the heart and gave it a good twist. *smiling* Sherry never knew. She never realized it, she ended up taking over her mother's research, without realizing that it was I who killed the woman. My dear, sweet, silly girl. So, what do you think of that answer?

Y/n- It tells me a lot about you and it bothers me. Sherry is such a sweet person that even if she heard you confess, she would refuse to believe you... I'm bothered by how you betrayed not only her trust, but her mother's as well.

A noise is heard from the direction of the passage, the two men look in the direction of the sound and see the pink-haired girl with tears in her eyes.

Sherry- N-No w-way, it's a lie, isn't it, Dad?

The boy climbs out of the window and puts his hand in his scabbard. Lutheran is expressionless and replies harshly.

Y/n- *Thoughts* Nu was quicker than I thought.

Lutheran- That was unexpected, but yes it's true, I've always used you.

Sherry- B-But everything we've been through, you've a-adored me!