007.

──★ ˙ HER 🍓 ̟ !!

── ˙ HER 🍓 ̟ !!

YOU HUMMED SOFTLY as you walked into Luffy'shouse. Your brother was also over.

When you saw everyone sitting in the lounge, you smiled as you walked over. You kissed law on his cheek and gave the other a slight squeeze earning a quiet complaint from him.

You walked over to Luffy and kissed his lips before walking up the stairs.

You entered Luffy's room and placed your bag on his bed. You made your way back downstairs and entered the lounge to see Luffy sighing as a somewhat familiar female was throwing a fit.

The minute your presence was known she turned, glaring at you as she marched over angrily. You raised a brow at her behavior. "what do you think you're doing with MY luffy!?" she asked angrily.

You stare at her silently as you count to ten in your head restraining yourself."I asked you a question tramp!"

"get the fuck out my face bitch." you said staring her dead in the eye, the room felt silent as she stared at you intensely, "do you know who you're talking to?!" she exclaimed.

You stared at her from head to toe "i don't know who you are boa and frankly i do not care, now get out my face before i ruin yours." you spoke in a nonchalant tone.

She gasped, you rolled your eyes at her and walked over to luffy and sat on his lap "the hell is her problem?" you asked, luffy groaned softly and caressed your waist "she's just obsessed with me, just ignore her" luffy said and kissed your cheek.

🌷୭ HER ✧ ˚. ᵎᵎ 🎀

THE OTHERS DEPARTED to their rooms and Hancock went home. You sat next to Luffy as law sat before both of you.

"y/n you remember when Ace used to visit on weekends when you were younger?" Law asked. You tilt your head slightly "yeah why?"

"Do you have any memory of those times? Anyone else in them?" he asked. You tapped your chin slightly in thought.

"i.. I remember there was this boy who always came over with ace. I'd always get flustered and shy. Whenever he greeted me, I'd run away. You knew i liked him and would tease me about it... i kinda forgot his name, i wish i got to know him instead of running away to be honest" you said, your cheeks flushed at the memory.

Law bit back a smile as well as luffy "why do you ask?"

Law chuckled softly "did you know he was Ace's brother?" your jaw dropped "what?! Ace has another brother?! He told me he only had two!"

As Law shook his head, he added, "he only has two." "So how can that be possible? I remember how Sabo and I met, and I met Luffy recently. Unless...," you turned to look at Luffy slowly as he smiled at you slightly.

Your eyes widen at the realization "oh my god... you're -- and I said... kill me right now..." you muttered embarrassed, luffy chuckle as you buried your face in your palms.

"don't be embarrassed y/n if it makes you feel better i only remembered recently too" luffy said as he pulled you into his chest "well my job here is done, see ya tomorrow n/n" law said and left.

You groaned into luffy's chest "this is so embarrassing, i can't believe i said that without knowing it was you..." luffy wrapped his arms around you "wanna know a secret?" he asked.

You hummed softly "i liked you too... i found it cute when you got shy and ran away whenever i greeted you." Luffy said. You slowly looked up at him to see him smiling down at you "really?"

He nodded with a smile "yeah also..." he trailed off as he placed you in his lap facing him "Trafalgar D. Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

You smiled widely "yes, I'd be honored, Monkey D. Luffy!" Luffy smiled and kissed you softly.

 Luffy!" Luffy smiled and kissed you softly