002.

──★ ˙ HER 🍓 ̟ !!

── ˙ HER 🍓 ̟ !!

YOU STARED AT THE MALE in shock, he only stared at you amused "i see that you accept my offer i thought you'd never come, ace told me you didn't do private rooms so i had to up the price" he spoke.

you closed the door behind you "i don't do private rooms as my boyfriend is not fond of my occupation plus i hate the filthy men who walks in this club wanting to bone every female" you replied, your tone dripping with distaste.

he then relaxed in the couch

you slowly made your way to him " why did you accept the private room if you have a boyfriend?" he asked

"you payed alot of money, it's the first we've been offered that much for a private room especially for me plus — he's cheating anyways.." you spoke as you stood between his legs.

he pat his leg indicating you to sit in which you complied, he then held onto your waist slowly rocking you back on forth against his hard-on.

you held in a whimper "then why not dump him?" he asked, you shook your head "it's not as easy as you think — can we not talk about my relationship right now." you muttered

he hummed as you gripped onto his shoulder's, he wrapped an hand around your throat pulling you forward "you're ok with this right?" he asked

you nod "we can do whatever you want , you payed a lot so you should make it worth it" you spoke.

he pulled you closer and kissed you , you hummed softly and kissed back as you rocked back and forth against his hard-on.

he gripped you waist with one hand tightly as he pulled away from this kiss, staring into your e/c orbs.

he then placed his strawhat on your head, you stared up at him under the hat while he smirked at you.

he then stopped your movement "on the bed." he spoke, you stood up and followed his orders.

he stood up and hovered over your figure as he loosen his tie "doggy style" he said which you obliged.

you felt him tug your arms behind your back before tying them with his tie.

he then slipped your bottom down along with the bikini bottom.

moments later you heard belt buckle hitting the tiled floor.

you felt as his tip pressed against your entrance, his hands caressing your ass cheeks he muttered a soft 'I'm going in' before slowly entering.

your eyes widen as your mouth hung open "fuck!" he groaned, you knew he was big from just sitting in his lap but he was way bigger than you imagined.

his cock stretching you're walls, you whimpered softly. he paused as he heard your whimper.

caressing your ass cheeks he slowly thrust into you. as you got accustomed to his size you matched his pace.

he quickly picked up his pace "hmm~!" you groaned out.

his hands gripped your hair tugging it back before gripping your throat.

he fixed the strawhat as it was falling off your head a chuckle left his lips as he smacked your ass , you moaned.

"shit!" he groaned as you clenched around him, his hands wrapped around your neck pulling your head back as he fucks you hard.

"j-just like that~" you moaned out, he hissed slightly as you clenched around him, you were close and he knew.

his pace increased you whimpered slightly "im gonna cum" he groaned you nod slightly as you were close.

with just a few more strokes you both came together, he slowly pulled out and removed the condom.

you sighed softly as you laid on the bed "hey dollface, how about you come home with me for tonight" the strawhat wearing male spoke.

"i was suppose to head home to my brother but i guess i could spend the night with you, just one night." you spoke

he hummed as he got dressed you then got dressed as well.

he then picked you up bridal style causing you to yelp.

he walked out the door and to the bar where your boss was drinking, he turned and looked as he saw the strawhat male.

his eyes widen slightly "your hat.." he mumbled

the strawhat male shrugged "it's cool, i put it on her anyways — we're leaving now" he said.

ace looked at you in which you nod "just one night ace" you said with a slight smile "ok but you better text me so i can know you're ok even though i trust this idiot" ace spoke

the strawhat male rolled his eyes slight "i will, bye ace" you spoke "bye ace" the strawhat male said

"take care of her luffy!" ace said