Part 17

I was showering when i hear my phone ringing, i didn't pay attention at it at all but he ring everytime it stops, i wrapped a towel around my body and i went to check and it was hannah.

" hi hannah, are u okey " i said

" hii!! Oh euhh yeah I'm okey, eumm !! " she said stuttering

" what wrong!!? " i said

" did u hear the rumors! " she said with a nervous laugh

" Rumors?! No, but about who?! " i said confused

" about Chris ! " she said

" Chris!!! " i said " no i- i didn't"

" Check what i sent u " she said and then she ended the call

I went to see what she sent le and it was a link

" Stray Kids's leader Bang Chan is rumored to be in relationship after seeing him yesterday night hanging out with a girl "

What in the 7 hells is this ?!!
There isn't any picture to prove this fake rumor. This is bullshits.

I was on my bed, looking straight at the news in my phone.
I got up and threw my phone away on the bed and went to grab something to eat.
I grabbed my laptop and start looking for a flight to france.
The rumor couldn't leave my mind, i was looking at the ring he gave me while remembering the moments i had with him

Is he cheating on me? Do i have to believe the rumor? Does he actually love me ?

Cheating on me?!! We're not even in relationship, but i got upset when i saw that

" Eva stop Overeating!!" i said to myself

I turned off my phone and threw it away again then turned to my laptop and booked a flight.

~~~~
After taking a long nap, i wore my clothes and decided to go walk and hang out alone, have fun by my own, i took my phone even it turned off.

I was walking outside, i went to the mall, i was looking for an album of BTS for my sister but I could find the one she wanted.
I went to buy some clothes, a pretty dress for my mom since she loves wearing dresses, a blouse for my dad and jeans for my sister.
I've been inside this mall for two hours, i bought ice cream and it was chan's favorite flavor.
I wonder how he deals with rumors.

I found an album shop and i went to see if there's any BTS album, they were plenty there.
I found a Stray Kids albums and there was a big poster, they look all good, i brought few things of stray kids since my sister loves them.

I bought pizza on my way home, it was kinda big, i won't finish it.
When i got home, i took a shower, and sat down and ate while watching a movie on my laptop. I grabbed my phone and turned it on and A LOT OF MESSAGES, Chris called me many times and send many messages.
I directly called him and turned on the camera.

" Sweetie!! Are you okeyy " he said worried

" Yes i am okey" i said

" why weren't u answering my calls " he said after a sigh

" i turned off my phone and i- " i said then stopped

I looked at him and he was looking at me as well, he was laying in bed.
I sometimes look for some good reasons why i have him, do i deserve him ?! Or were we meant to meet?

" eva... Eva!!! " he said

" huh!! What " i said

I can say that i was out of my mind, feels like I'm not here, i overthink too much.
I want to know about the rumor but imagine he doesn't know.